Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............

Go down 
+4
the sentinel
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Stender
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Empty
PostSubject: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Just wondering if anyone has watched American Chopper since Vinnie left or have u stopped watching it..........the show basically revolved around the Teutels but i think in the end letting Vinnie go will come back to haunt them as they got rid of there best worker & although Paul Jnr was the idea man he couldnt get those bikes done without Vinnie so it will be interesting to see what happens next..
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:27 pm

I dont know what American Chopper is..........but when I saw your avatar it reminded me when my school had a Australian exchange student and how he tricked me by saying Vegimite was a Australian kind of chocolate. What I found out after the giant mouthful was that it is probably the most brackish tasting sandwich spread I have ever had. sick
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:12 pm

I havent watched it for a while.I really liked it at one time.I guess I got tired of all the drama between father and son.Cool bikes though!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:21 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
I havent watched it for a while.I really liked it at one time.I guess I got tired of all the drama between father and son.Cool bikes though!

Same here
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:34 pm

I haven't watched in a couple of years. If you don't mind, why did they let Vinnie go? Was he stealing or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Vinnie left OCC to start V-Force Customs in 2007
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:42 pm

I tasted that wretched stuff once...a Zimbabwean girl at college had some.

sick sick sick sick Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. NewPicture15

Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Projectilevomiting
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:57 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Vinnie left OCC to start V-Force Customs in 2007

Ohh, so it was a good thing. Thanks spec. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:33 pm

I haven't watched it since he left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:18 am

Vegemite is great on toast..........wont have it other than that but alot of Aussies have vegemtie soup which i have never tried & never will.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:49 am

I haven't watched it in ages and had no idea Vinnie was gone. I'm not entirely sure why I stopped watching it either. I always liked it and the bikes they built were bad-ass. Even my wife liked it. I think she dug Paul Sr. and she thought that I would be like him in another 20 years. Maybe when they started doing more things outside of the shop and the direction of the show was watching Mikey be a buffoon, I lost interest. Honestly I don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:36 am

I haven't watched it since the show moved to TLC and they showed Vinnie getting a pedicure.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 am

Vinnie was the the only one that did any work everyday on the show. It sucked when he left.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:55 am

I get people telling me all the time that I look like Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............   Ha anyone watched American Chopper since.............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ha anyone watched American Chopper since..............
Page 1 of 1