Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know anything about this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Anyone know anything about this? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:50 am

I watched a show on biography last night about "Strange Dissapearances" of people. The guy who had gone missing in 1995 was a mna named Philip Taylor Kramer. He made a phone call to 911 about killing himself and then called his wife from his car phone to tell her he loves her and will "see her on the other side" and then he vanished. Noone has seen him or his car again. As the show backtracked to give expository details about his life they talk about him mastering the electric guitar and joining a band and recording some albums with this band in the late 1960's early 1970's. Turns out the band was Iron Butterfly and he was thier bassist for a few albums. Pretty crazy stuff. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 am

If I am thinking about the same story, I remember he was some math genius that had come up with an equation that was suppose to change the world. He was on his way to the airport to go to a meeting to make his discovery public and never made it. The conspiracy theories were obvious. I am pretty sure that was the same guy, but it has been 10 years since I heard anything about it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 am

Sax, he was very into science and spirituality. He had mentioned to people that when he achieved total enlightenment he could achieve invisibility. It's very possible it is the same guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 am

Yeah - I remember it was a VERY intriguing story at the time. I believe that mathmatical equation had something to with that. As I said, it had something to do with "changing the world". I am gonna dig back into that story.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Unfortuantely, I fell asleep for the last 10-15 minutes or so of the program. I am gonna google it after lunch and see what comes up.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:27 pm

I never knew about it...Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:58 pm

So he's invisible. Mystery solved.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:33 pm

put a fork in it, DONE! lol!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So he's invisible. Mystery solved.

Laughing very hard

That's what I was thinking right before I fell asleep. I hope I don't end up totally enlightened and invisible!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:44 pm

I know they are not the most reliable source for info, but...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Taylor_Kramer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 am

Wow...Strange!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:00 pm

I believe they found his skeleton in a van last year or so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about this?   Anyone know anything about this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: