Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admirabilis?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Admirabilis? Empty
PostSubject: Admirabilis?   Admirabilis? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Bandinfo
In the summer of 2003 a small studio project by the name of Admirabilis was founded. Without any set targets, musicians of different bands came together and soon recorded their first song. The result, “Unbelievable”, and the feedback to it soon pointed out where they were heading. As the song was played as an insider tip in various clubs, online radio stations and mp3-charts, a “real” band evolved from the project, now having detailed goals to work for. After their first live gigs in the summer of 2004, the first album, also titled “Unbelievable” was released in November 2004. In February 2005, Aaron left the band and Dominik replaced him to become the new drummer.

(click on the heads for more information)
Admirabilis? Bandinfo-foto-neu3
Admirabilis 2005
Anh - Vocals / Steffi - Vocals
Mike - Guitar / Patrick - Bass / Dominik - Drums

On their debut record Admirabilis are up for variety. Modern drum loops and traditional 80ies wave-sounds are mixed with rocking guitar riffs and spherical electronic samples, seeming dark and gloomy at first glance, but then again hope- and forcefully rocking straight forward, melodious and stacked with emotion. But those are not the only contrasts conjoint on this album. Currently rather unique is the combination of two female voices where classic meets rock and punk.

Anyone heard of this band at all? They don't sound to bad if you like this type of metal and I do!

http://www.myspace.com/admirabilis

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

Admirabilis?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: