Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:43 am

Good news, buddy!! lol!

Quote :
Brett Favre could be having second thoughts about retirement. According to a Los Angeles Times report, the former Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, is contemplating a comeback with another team.

Citing NFL sources, the Times reported Thursday that Favre has been
quietly talking with teams about their interest in trading for the
three-time NFL Most Valuable Player.

On March 4, Favre, who played with the Packers for 16 seasons,
announced his retirement during an emotional press conference at
Lambeau Field.

However, Favre, 38, has yet to give written notice of his retirement to the league or players’ union.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:46 am

He has been my all time favorite quarterback. I hate that he's retiring. Man, there's nothing rich about this. he wasn't the only one that got emotional at the conference meeting. I'm kidding about that, but dude, he is a good quarterback but I beleive that after 16 seasons I would retire myself, and he's been warned by doctors taht he could die if was out there any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:36 am

Quote :
Man, there's nothing rich about this.
noobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:39 pm

No! Just end it. He's too old to pick it up with another team so just retire and enjoy life. Not another Montana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:57 am

They are never going to stop talking about him.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:27 am

Eh, I could care less, but they really should let it go already.

And btw Rich, beat ya to 777 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Yeah, this is getting very old.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:26 pm

My master plan is falling into place! Mwuhahahahah laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Riiiiiiiiiiich!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: