Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those darn rebellious clans...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Those darn rebellious clans... Empty
PostSubject: Those darn rebellious clans...   Those darn rebellious clans... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:25 am

"The clans are marching against the law ; Bagpipers play the tunes of war ; Death or glory I will find..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those darn rebellious clans...   Those darn rebellious clans... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:27 am

this was my least favorite grave digger. but i don't complain 'cause with it at last they gain some cheap publicity....
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Those darn rebellious clans...   Those darn rebellious clans... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:31 pm

I respect your opinion syrus but you are sooooooooooooooo negative nearly alwaysssssssssss.
Anyway, i think DIGGER is the worse thing Chris ever done. I think TUNES OF WAR was a great album and i think REBELLION(THE CLANS ARE MARCHING) is a great battle song for festivals to sing together with 10.000 people and the band. HAIL TO GRAVE DIGGER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, you are from greece no????? SYRUS. What do you think about ENTERING THE GATES OF DOOM by CONDEMANTION???? I realy like that ep from 93. A friend of mine from Greece but living in the States gave it to me on red vinyl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those darn rebellious clans...   Those darn rebellious clans... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:35 pm

i wasn't writing about digger but grave digger. i care the less for digger. and i wasn't negative about tunes of war. at least with its release i had the chance to see them live for first time in 95. when they made that cds with 2 live tracks. and one special "greek" edition with a cover of a song from a famous greek rocker. who refused to sang it with them(fakk him anyway)....still i don't remember many banging their heads in that show with anthems from symphony of death or shoot her down or heart of darkness.... Wink
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Those darn rebellious clans...   Those darn rebellious clans... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:46 pm

syrus wrote:
i wasn't writing about digger but grave digger. i care the less for digger. and i wasn't negative about tunes of war. at least with its release i had the chance to see them live for first time in 95. when they made that cds with 2 live tracks. and one special "greek" edition with a cover of a song from a famous greek rocker. who refused to sang it with them(fakk him anyway)....still i don't remember many banging their heads in that show with anthems from symphony of death or shoot her down or heart of darkness.... Wink

Thats strange because i saw them a lot of times and people like all GRAVE DIGGER eras, from their first album till the last(at least in Spain) but yes, for many REBELLION is their fave song. I love it specialy live but like many GRAVE DIGGER songs even more. One of my fave is KEEP ON ROCKINĀ“.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Those darn rebellious clans...   Those darn rebellious clans... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:04 pm

Tunes of War is a great cd! and Rebellion is one of the best on that cd!

Alex

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those darn rebellious clans...   Those darn rebellious clans... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those darn rebellious clans...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: