Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY

Go down 
+5
ghost
EvyMetal
ThrashedOutCobra33
Wargod
krokus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Empty
PostSubject: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Check out this band brotherssssssss:
http://www.myspace.com/cainsdinasty
Let me know if you like them. I think they are good. They just released their debut cd and i am going to buy a couple of them. If somebody want one, just let me know and we can work out a trade and of course you can buy the cd from the band if you prefer.
Thankssssssssss.
(let me know what you think about the songs).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Ahh Krokus, I though you were cool but damn it man I wouldn't admit to knowing that band at all, they are dreadful, in fact they are worse that dreadfull, the thread should be deleted incase any other guys here listen to them samples

Laughing very hard

Only kidding my man, sounds good and for a change I like the Vocals too, I'd certainly buy a copy (if not for the Artwork alone......puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr) !
are you selling copies also or just trading ? If not I'll just contact the band.

Ever since I went to Spain on holidays a couple of years ago I've fallen in love with Spanish Metal.

Cheers for the link.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Locky wrote:
Ahh Krokus, I though you were cool but damn it man I wouldn't admit to knowing that band at all, they are dreadful, in fact they are worse that dreadfull, the thread should be deleted incase any other guys here listen to them samples

Laughing very hard

Only kidding my man, sounds good and for a change I like the Vocals too, I'd certainly buy a copy (if not for the Artwork alone......puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr) !
are you selling copies also or just trading ? If not I'll just contact the band.

Ever since I went to Spain on holidays a couple of years ago I've fallen in love with Spanish Metal.

Cheers for the link.

Ohhh, i got shocked first Very Happy Very Happy but i am happy you like them. You can buy the cd directly from the band if you want. I am going to buy some cds for trade. I even dont know the price yet but next saturday i will see them and buy their cd. If you want, you can send me a trade list and then we can trade and if not, just buy it from the band because i dont sell them. Thanks for your interest locky 🤘
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Sound killer to me but then again that is my style of metal!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:42 am

Sounds awesome good stuff especially the album cover
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:44 am

I agree with Wargod, my kind of metal as well!!

I think they gotta work on finding their identity, some of those guys look like basement dwellers!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:37 am

I am happy some of you guys like the music by CAIN´S DINASTY. Thanks for checking them out.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 am

Very good recommendation, krokus. This is the kind of music that I like. I think I’m buying a copy of their album as well.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:03 am

Very good Ghost, great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:40 am

headbanger Me likey, me likey a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:32 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
headbanger Me likey, me likey a lot.

I am happy you like a lot:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Not bad, not bad... gotta love that lesbo vampire CD cover too! Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Yes, nice cover, i agree. Now they are looking for girls to make a video clip. This guys are fu´cking more then GENE SIMMONS Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:40 pm

krokus wrote:
Now they are looking for girls to make a video clip. This guys are fu´cking more then GENE SIMMONS Laughing very hard

Now, I find that hard to believe. Or maybe I'm just jealous. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:43 pm

You live in Alicante, Krokus? A friend of mine's parents used to have a house there.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
krokus wrote:
Now they are looking for girls to make a video clip. This guys are fu´cking more then GENE SIMMONS Laughing very hard

Now, I find that hard to believe. Or maybe I'm just jealous. Laughing

Noooo, i was just joking about that. They dont f uck a lot at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:45 pm

kmorg wrote:
You live in Alicante, Krokus? A friend of mine's parents used to have a house there.

Yes, near Alicante. Where did they have a house those parents of your friend????
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:44 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

You ever think that they're just hungry?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:54 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

You ever think that they're just hungry?

Nah, they look like they're enjoying themselves too much.

Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Korkus, do you know how to contact this band? I tried the mail address on their MySpace page, but I don't get an answer...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:40 pm

ghost wrote:
Korkus, do you know how to contact this band? I tried the mail address on their MySpace page, but I don't get an answer...

Here is the my space page of the singer. Try it out their:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114618973
And if not, i can buy the cd for you and we just do a trade or something.
GHOST. thanks for your interest in the band!!!!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Brother Krokus!

I'm glad we made the trade because I'm really loving this album!! Exactly my kind of metal!

Quote :
if not for the Artwork alone......puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr

I'm glad I'm not the only perv who thought this! Nothing like a couple of perfect babes erotically immortalizing the other one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY   This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This are friends of mine: CAINS DINASTY
Page 1 of 1