Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METANOIA - Time to Die

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
T-Roy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

METANOIA - Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:54 am

THIS CD FRICKEN SLAYS!!

How in the world did I miss this band for so long! Ult and MC666 highly recommended them months ago back in a death metal thread and I've been waiting for a deal ever since. Finally got Time to Die from Candlemass and it is just AWESOME. I've listen to it darn near ever day for a month!

Very raw, crunchy and brutal death metal. Love the vocals too. I can't wait to get their other cd's. OLD SKOOOOOOOLL!! 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:03 am

Hey good to see you here T-Roy.

Yup, told you that you would like them. Now go get In Darkness of in Light! 🤘

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:47 pm

I need to get some of their albums. I love the songs Accute Abliteration and Dimensions of Life. This is death metal that doesn't put me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:27 am

AWESOME album, I totally dig that cover art! Every song is steller except that rap variation, not really my thing I guess sick
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Stender wrote:
AWESOME album, I totally dig that cover art! Every song is steller except that rap variation, not really my thing I guess sick
YEAH DUDE, that rap thing was LAME! But the rest was pure death satisfaction! And the album art RULES. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Awesome album.My favorite of theirs.Love the artwork also.Now listen to Ult and go get In Darkness or In Light
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:29 pm

T-Roy wrote:
THIS CD FRICKEN SLAYS!!

How in the world did I miss this band for so long! Ult and MC666 highly recommended them months ago back in a death metal thread and I've been waiting for a deal ever since. Finally got Time to Die from Candlemass and it is just AWESOME. I've listen to it darn near ever day for a month!

Very raw, crunchy and brutal death metal. Love the vocals too. I can't wait to get their other cd's. OLD SKOOOOOOOLL!! 🤘 🤘 🤘

If it's really that good, give it back! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:28 am

I think that rap song was suppose to be a bit of a joke.

PostSubject: Re: METANOIA - Time to Die   METANOIA - Time to Die Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METANOIA - Time to Die
Page 1 of 1