Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal DVD's

Go down 
+6
nevermore
the sentinel
ultmetal
candlemass
mc666
Troublezone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:29 am

I think ult should add a DVD review section to his site. What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:30 am

meh, it's his site. he can do as he wishes. i could care less.

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:12 am

I think he should divorce his wife and abandon his kids, so he can update the site more often.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:09 am

mc666 wrote:

I'm not telling him what to do i'ts just a suggestion to possibly expand his site a bit. More metal stuff is always cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:11 am

Eyesore wrote:
I think he should divorce his wife and abandon his kids, so he can update the site more often.

What do you think of the question though?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:11 am

Eyesore wrote:

What do you think of the question though?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:12 am

Damn double post. angry
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:28 am

He will................after the release of the first Ultimatum DVD! lol! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:29 am

troublezone wrote:
Damn double post. angry

Not really, one's in green and one's in black! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:16 am

Na I wouldn't go crazy for one myself, I'm happily occupied with the CD list,

anyway the Vinyl should come before a DVD section, that man has some excellent vinyl.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:16 pm

troublezone wrote:
mc666 wrote:

I'm not telling him what to do i'ts just a suggestion to possibly expand his site a bit. More metal stuff is always cool. Smile
agreed. if he actually had one, i'd read it.

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:25 pm

I don't think he's as down with DVDs as he is with CDs. He likes listening more than watching (I'm the same way).
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:10 pm

I do have many DVDs reviewed on my site. They are just mixed in with the CDs. I believe I have reviews of DVDs by Kiss, Twisted Sister, Dio, Thin Lizzy, Gary Moore, Black Sabbath, Yes, AC/DC, Stryper, Ince Dead, Mortification, Judas PRiest, Pink Floyd, Holy Soldier, Saxon, Hammerfall, Ted Nugent, etc.

Wouldn't mind adding more, if anyone wants to send me some for my birthday. Smile

ult

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:10 pm

I would definately read that section too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:12 pm

I think that's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:26 pm

I thought maybe by separating the dvd's from the cd's it would be easier to locate the dvd's instead of not knowing where they are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:28 pm

I know keeping up the ste is time consuming but if he were to start a dvd section he could do a little at a time, no rush.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:48 am

Sounds like a great idea. I have loads of Metal DVD's and would definately like a reviews section.

I go to as many concerts as I can and have been to loads over the years but lately I am starting to feel like an old man, moaning about the crap sound at some venues, complaining about the stupid Kids at shows and the queues to get in and now the god damn smoking ban (UK). I am starting to prefer getting a few mates around my place for a few beers and watching a metal concert dvd in the comfort of my home. On a decent screen tv with 5.1 sound I am finding this better than some real concerts. What do you ll think about this?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:49 am

i am expanding my metal dvd collection a lot recntly with additions by maiden, metallica and black sabbath
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:06 pm

I still have sevaral DVDs I have yet to watch, I just don't feel like watching music DVDs these days. I have Kamelot-One Cold Winters Night, Iced Earth-Alive In Athens, History Of Maiden-The Early Years, Iron Maiden-Death On The Road, Narnia-Live In Germany, Alice Cooper-Brutally Live, and Domain-Stardawn Special Edition DVD that I have barely watched any of. I used to watch music DVDs regularly but I've fallen WAY behind.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

Metal DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal DVD's   Metal DVD's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal DVD's
Page 1 of 1