Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)

Go down 
+12
Stender
7thSecond
nevermore
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
Mglaffas81
GrandNational
AchrisK
ultmetal
Thrasher73
kmorg
Temple of Blood
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Empty
PostSubject: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Temple of Blood is a power thrash metal band, with musical influences of early MEGADETH, JUDAS PRIEST, ANNIHILATOR, DARK ANGEL, CANDLEMASS, IRON MAIDEN, and many more. Our music is inspired by the masters of heavy metal art while our lyrics reflect Biblical stories and teachings.

Our new album "Overlord" is now available for pre-order at our MySpace page ( http://www.myspace.com/templeofblood ) and our official homepage ( http://www.templeofblood.net ). "Overlord" features eleven new tracks and a cover version of "Forbidden Evil" by FORBIDDEN. Samples from some songs are available on our MySpace page. This will mark our first recording with ex-ANTITHESIS bassist Jim Lewis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Awesome!

Do you have a projected release date?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Release date is whenever I can get with the guy to get the inlay done and however long it takes for them to press it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Fair enough. Expect my preorder by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:02 am

I'll preorder at the end of this month

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:10 am

Cool!The Forbidden cover sounds great.This will be mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:55 am

Hey ToB. Just a quick question. The first album sounded like it was cut in half. The first half being good, solid speed/power with better production than the second half. The second half sounded like AWESOME old school thrash. Was it recorded at 2 seperate time periods? Will the second album follow a similar sound to the second half of the first album? Hope that's not too confusing of an inquiry.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:59 am

I most certainly would like to get a copy. Can't have the Temple of Blood page on NLTM lacking. 🤘

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:16 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Hey ToB. Just a quick question. The first album sounded like it was cut in half. The first half being good, solid speed/power with better production than the second half. The second half sounded like AWESOME old school thrash. Was it recorded at 2 seperate time periods? Will the second album follow a similar sound to the second half of the first album? Hope that's not too confusing of an inquiry.

It was recorded in one time period except for the DEADLY BLESSING cover which was recorded earlier in a different studio.

I have never heard anyone say that about the album, I don't see the difference so I don't know how to answer your question except to just direct you to the MySpace clips for a taste of the new album. We don't write the same song twice so your preferences may vary from song to song and may prefer one side or another I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Just sent in my preorder payment. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:50 pm

It'll be a little while, but I'll try to make it as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:23 pm

I just received word that I should be getting all the CDs by the end of the month so I will start mailing out all your pre-orders then.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered for all your support!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Cool,I just pre-ordered one.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:17 am

Temple of Blood wrote:

Our new album "Overlord" is now available for pre-order at our MySpace page
This will mark our first recording with ex-ANTITHESIS bassist Jim Lewis.

Exciting news bro! I love the first album. I will definitely be ordering that.

So what's the deal with Antithesis? Are they still together?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:00 am

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:30 am

Do you send to China?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:42 am

Great news. Can't wait to hear it!

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:55 am

AchrisK wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Our new album "Overlord" is now available for pre-order at our MySpace page
This will mark our first recording with ex-ANTITHESIS bassist Jim Lewis.

Exciting news bro! I love the first album. I will definitely be ordering that.

So what's the deal with Antithesis? Are they still together?

Thanks man.

You'd have to PM them on their MySpace site to see what their status is. I don't like to speak on behalf of other bands, that's not my place.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:59 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Do you send to China?

Well, I haven't before but I guess I could try. I might have to find out what the postage is when I send it and charge you then.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
Do you send to China?

Well, I haven't before but I guess I could try. I might have to find out what the postage is when I send it and charge you then.

Cool - I badly want a copy!! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
Do you send to China?

S&H should be around $5. I just sent a CD first class to Hong Kong today and it was $3.60. As long as it's just a CD in a bubble wrapper it should be cheap.

Prices jump by huge amounts when the weight goes up. I shipped something to Locky recently and 2oz. made the cost jump by nearly $20! Shocked
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:20 pm

That's right. On Ebay I'll sell to anyone and Over-seas is usually $3.60-$4.50. I sent one the other day to Croatia. It was $5.40. That was the highest for a single CD I've seen. Keep the oz. down and it's usually $3.60.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:24 am

CDs that were pre-ordered will be mailed out this week!

Thanks to everyone for their support!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 am

The music sounds good but the vocals aren't really my thing. I might still get it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:45 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
CDs that were pre-ordered will be mailed out this week!

Thanks to everyone for their support!

Awesome news. I'll be watching the mailbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)   Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-order new TEMPLE OF BLOOD CD (samples inside)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next