Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Empty
PostSubject: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 2:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX6Wr8E_gXw

This guy is the FUTURE Dave Lombardo, he might even be better than Dave at one point. He is GREAT. The drumming is insane... and he is so young.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 2:59 am

maybe.. the talent is there. time will tell i guess. as for now, Lombardo still has it all over him though.

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 11:15 am

He shows potential, but he was off-time a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:58 pm

I noticed his off-time here and there, but I was still really impressed. And I by no means was trying to say he was better than Lombardo right now... of course Dave is still thousands of times better than him at this point, but only time will tell. I hope he keeps playing.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:19 pm

what? Is Dave Lombado the quintessential metal drummer? I know he may have been seen that way back in the 80's, but a lot has happened since then.

ack
Back to top Go down
stars destroy
Metal novice
Metal novice
stars destroy

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 10:48 pm

Not to be a dick or anything, but there are so many drummers better than Lombardo these days. Back in the day he was the man, now he's just one of many men. He was majorly important to the scene though.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm

that was a cool video, wish i could play like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:08 pm

Your not being a dick, but the whole point of this thread was just to get you to watch the video, and the best metal drummer I am aware of is Lombardo. I am not too knowledgeable of metal drummers... I am aware another fast drummer is Frost from Satyricon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE   The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FUTURE Dave Lombardo - MUST SEE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: