Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joey Vera/Armored Saint news...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Joey Vera/Armored Saint news... Empty
PostSubject: Joey Vera/Armored Saint news...   Joey Vera/Armored Saint news... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Quote :
Hello all,

Quick note:

I’ll be doing some local gigs with singer Brad Alden which also takes us to Tokyo, Japan for a gig on April 23rd. And for some Armored Saint news: Saint will be playing at this years Rocklahoma Festival in Pryor, Oklahoma which is just outside Tulsa.

Saint will be playing on Friday July 11, also on the bill is Kingdome Come, Extreme, Night Ranger and Triumph (all original members). Tickets are on sale now for this 4 day event. As of now, this is the only scheduled show for Saint for the rest of the year.

The Bass Invaders CD is out now. This is a project recorded by Marcus Grosskopf, bassist for Helloween. He made a record with Peavy (Rage) of songs played entirely without any guitars! The CD features bass solos from players such as Billy Sheehan, Rudy Sarzo and yours truly (that would be me) on track 8 “Far Too Late”. Check it out!

I want to also say Thanks! For the great response and emails I’m getting for my new solo CD A Chinese Firedrill. I really appreciate it and am glad you are all enjoying it. I hope to start writing some new material for a follow up very soon.

Take Care,
Joey

www.joeyvera.com
www.myspace.com/joeyvera

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Joey Vera/Armored Saint news...   Joey Vera/Armored Saint news... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:50 pm

I wish they would do a new Saint album.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Joey Vera/Armored Saint news...   Joey Vera/Armored Saint news... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
I wish they would do a new Saint album.

Me too. impatient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey Vera/Armored Saint news...   Joey Vera/Armored Saint news... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey Vera/Armored Saint news...
Page 1 of 1