Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seventy Sevens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Seventy Sevens Empty
PostSubject: Seventy Sevens   Seventy Sevens Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:21 pm

or 77's. Anyone into this band? One of the few non-metal bands I was really into and just a great rock band. I have a live album by them and they throw a Stones cover and a couple other covers on and it's really good.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

Seventy Sevens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventy Sevens   Seventy Sevens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:58 am

you wont find a bigger 77's fan out there than me (other than stalker-obsessed should-be-in-jail type fan, of course).

that live album would be "88", which the re-release in 2000(?) also comes with "When Numbers Get Serious" which is a cd of live snippets and cover tunes. If you like either of these, you gotta pursue their studio albums, awesome stuff. nobody like 'em.
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

Seventy Sevens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventy Sevens   Seventy Sevens Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:51 am

I like the the 77`s ... I was realy bless to see them play live a few years back!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seventy Sevens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventy Sevens   Seventy Sevens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventy Sevens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: