Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit Empty
PostSubject: Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit   Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:04 am

I think Marq Torion wrote most of his own entry on Wikipedia, but someone came along later with a rebuttal. lol!

Quote :
More recently Torien has succumbed to the typical behavior of a has-been rock-star. no longer a star, but merely a red dwarf. talking big from the stage, but when it comes time to cash the cheque he wrote like a punk rocker on stage, he can be found pitching a fit, like the prima donna he is, and hiding behind security, instead of getting face to face with the people he insulted. people like the local acts that brought the crowd and loaned him equipment, since his band didn't have their own."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marq_Torien
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit   Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:18 pm

anyone who gets their information from those kind of sites deserves to be misinformed. Very Happy

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit   Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:37 pm

The only thing the Wik is good for is...um...the only...yeah... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit   Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta love an encyclopedia anyone can edit
Page 1 of 1