Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winds of Plague

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Winds of Plague Empty
PostSubject: Winds of Plague   Winds of Plague Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:43 pm

New band i'd never heard of but found used and the price was right. Plus, the album cover was cool and you know what? It's a good listen. Not ground breaking, not earth shattering but fun deathy metal with some Hatebreed thrown in.

Anyone know about these guys.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Winds of Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Plague   Winds of Plague Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:51 am

my brother handed me a pair of headphones saying to check out this symphonic black metal band.

"sure" i said
i put the headphones and what do i hear?

chugga-chugga-squeal-chugga-chugga-chugga-squeal-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-random pig noise

i threw down the headphones and asked him who this was and he said wind of plagues.

i then went a listened to megadeth for and hour to regain my balance
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Winds of Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Plague   Winds of Plague Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:03 pm

I recently heard a couple tracks by this band. Didn't do anything for me.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Winds of Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Plague   Winds of Plague Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:33 am

sam wrote:
my brother handed me a pair of headphones saying to check out this symphonic black metal band.

"sure" i said
i put the headphones and what do i hear?

chugga-chugga-squeal-chugga-chugga-chugga-squeal-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-random pig noise

i threw down the headphones and asked him who this was and he said wind of plagues.

i then went a listened to megadeth for and hour to regain my balance

that is totally inaccurate.. Are we listening to the same band. There arent many death metal bands i listen too but this band has lots of talent, can write a good hook, and is very diverse in the songs. The song Angels of Debauchery alone makes the cd a great listen. It's not black metal and it's not symphonic imo.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Winds of Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Plague   Winds of Plague Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:09 pm

that was the first thing i heard when i put on the headphones, have avoided them since then
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Winds of Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Plague   Winds of Plague Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:41 pm

sam wrote:
that was the first thing i heard when i put on the headphones, have avoided them since then

Check out the song Angels of Debauchery on here killer song especially near the end where it turns hardcore..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=753950
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winds of Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Plague   Winds of Plague Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Plague
Page 1 of 1