Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headhunter - Rebirth

Go down 
+3
sam
nevermore
Wargod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Headhunter - Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:03 pm

After hearing this on my metal comp cd from Pheonix Reign I'm on a search for the cd now, great stuff. Dam expensive from where I looked.
Thanx Pheonix

Wargod48

NP: Final Stage - Flight Of The Pheonix
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:06 pm

I think the Headhunter stuff is going to be re-issued. Or is this their new release you're talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:15 pm

I know I will be tossed into Metal Purgatory for saying this, but I actually like the Headhunter stuff more than most of the Destruction stuff. Except for the first 3 or 4 Destruction albums which are total classics.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:16 pm

I've only heard a track by Headhunter and not a full album. I've been meaning to check them out.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:51 pm

which headhunter are you talking about? the swiss headhunter or the german headhunter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:11 pm

German Headhunter that Schmier was in after he left Destruction.

I REALLY need to pick up their albums. I've got CD-Rs of them all, and Parody of Life absolutely RIPS!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:38 am

I bought 2nd and 3rd Headhunter albums off the ebay for about $5 each,
original pressings Smile Parody of Life was much more expensive, (didn't
buy it on ebay), but I like it a lot more than the other two!

All 3 albums were reissued lately + new one's comming out soon!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:52 am

never heard, will have to check em out, any suggestions on which cd to get first, as i need to save my cash
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:00 am

Parody Of Life, their debut album, is easily the best.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:07 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Parody Of Life, their debut album, is easily the best.

cool, thanks bro
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:31 pm

Your welcome wargod! I bought all their remastered cds at https://www.impulsemusic.com But I will never buy from there again. The price wasnt bad they are around $20 each. I just didnt like how slow they were and they never returned emails. They have a new album coming out called Parasite Of Society. Sounds pretty good.
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:54 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Your welcome wargod! I bought all their remastered cds at https://www.impulsemusic.com But I will never buy from there again. The price wasnt bad they are around $20 each. I just didnt like how slow they were and they never returned emails. They have a new album coming out called Parasite Of Society. Sounds pretty good.

I agree about Impulse Music. I will never order from them again. I ordered some CD's back in November and did not recieve them until Feb. My emails were always ignored and when I called I was told I would have to call back because "He is not here right now." Who exactly "He" is I don't know. The thing is, I used to live near Impulse and I would go there a lot. They are great if you can go there in person, but their mail order service sucks. I also don't like the fact that there is no confirmation email sent when you place an order. So, when you place an order on their site, you have no clue if they recieved it or not.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:38 pm

romeolimagolf wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

I agree about Impulse Music. I will never order from them again. I ordered some CD's back in November and did not recieve them until Feb. My emails were always ignored and when I called I was told I would have to call back because "He is not here right now." Who exactly "He" is I don't know. The thing is, I used to live near Impulse and I would go there a lot. They are great if you can go there in person, but their mail order service sucks. I also don't like the fact that there is no confirmation email sent when you place an order. So, when you place an order on their site, you have no clue if they recieved it or not.

Exactly. Well they lost me after I pre ordered the limited edition Helloween cd Gambling with the devil. It was getting pretty close to the release date and I wrote them if it was sent out yet but they never wrote me back. So it came out and I didnt get it in the mail so I said screw this im just going to the store and buy it. So I did and I waited a couple days and still nothing in the mail. I wrote them about 5 times asking what happened and they finally wrote me back they never got it in stock. So I wrote them a somewhat nasty letter. I was hoping they would have thrown me something for free for the aggrivation but no such luck haha. oh well theres always ebay and amazon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter - Rebirth   Headhunter - Rebirth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headhunter - Rebirth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: