Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Empty
PostSubject: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:32 am

Does someone have this cd's first edition by Thrash Records? I got it through ebay some weeks ago, and I'm not sure if it is a bootleg or the actual edition. The cd itself is red but I have seen photos which the cd is (I don't know how to say it, my english is that bad) silver, like the old cds back in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:05 am

if it's from greece BEWARE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:36 pm

The media side of the CD is red? I'd say that's a bootleg. I don't think they did the colored discs back when that album came out. But I know it was re-released at one point, so who knows. Unfortunately, I don't own that one. Hard as hell to find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Vordul wrote:

I got it from Greece pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Eyesore wrote:
The media side of the CD is red? I'd say that's a bootleg. I don't think they did the colored discs back when that album came out. But I know it was re-released at one point, so who knows. Unfortunately, I don't own that one. Hard as hell to find.

This album is from 92 if I'm right. The Mordicus cd that Thrash Records relesead one year later was completely white, so I thought it could have been the official release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:19 am

Mine looks like this one. Please, someone check his collection and see if his cd is like this.

Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Sentenceddt0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:16 am

min wrote:
Vordul wrote:

You didn't get it from this seller did you Min ?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/SENTENCED-SHADOWS-OF-THE-PAST-CD_W0QQitemZ260212786665QQihZ016QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:39 am

Locky wrote:
min wrote:
Vordul wrote:

You didn't get it from this seller did you Min ?

No, it was from an user called riotrods, but it's no longer registered. It had a very good feedback, 1835 users gave him positive feedback and only 5 users a bad one.

http://myworld.ebay.com/riotrods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:50 am

Same seller Min, I'm nearly sure, a lot of their items are similar, Bastards the lot of them.

was this line used in your item details also ?

Quote :
SENTENCED-SHADOWS OF THE PAST CD

IT IS NOT A CD-R. IT IS A FACTORY PRESSING BUT I AM NOT SURE IT IS THE FIRST PRESS [EDITION]
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:09 am

Hate to tell ya bro, but you've got a bootleg on your hands. Riotrods was an INFAMOUS bootlegger, and lastempire is the exact same person. eBay finally closed Riotrods down (took their sweet time about it too, even though he is basically admitting in his auctions "not sure if it's the first press or not" that he's selling boots). He reopened shop as lastempire, and I'm sure it will take eBay another couple of years before they close him down again.

Here's a word of warning for the future: NEVER buy anything from ANY seller in Greece, as it's almost guaranteed to be a bootleg.

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:12 am

Locky wrote:

Yes, it was.

Right now there is this 1 copy of this album on sale, it ends in 2 hours, and it's like mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=370024132780

Do you think it is a bootleg too? this seller has a very good feedback and he use to sell a lot of old school death metal cds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:18 am

min wrote:
Locky wrote:

Yes, it was.

Right now there is this 1 copy of this album on sale, it ends in 2 hours, and it's like mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=370024132780

Do you think it is a bootleg too? this seller has a very good feedback and he use to sell a lot of old school death metal cds.

Don't know much about it, but say for instance it could be a copy he bought from a Seller from greece awhile ago and is now trying to pass it off.

take it that you could try and sell your copy again on Ebay and you may get alot of interest because you are from Spain and not Greece. it's hard to Win.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:33 am

Easiest way to find out. Flip the disc over and look at the ring around the middle of the CD with the matrix number. What does yours say?

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:46 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Easiest way to find out. Flip the disc over and look at the ring around the middle of the CD with the matrix number. What does yours say?

C. THR 015 CD
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:52 am

Contact the guy that has this site: http://metaldenfer.dyndns.org/main.php3?page=welcome

He has a copy, and I'm pretty sure his is the original.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:06 pm

AWESOME DEATH THOUGH 🤘
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:30 pm

While were on the discussion of these sellers from greece what does anyone think of this seller as they are from greece?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300200873756&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020

I saw this Lizzy Borden cd. I didnt put a bid on it yet I was just watching it before I did. Should I only be affraid if its like something thats really hard to find or out of print? Because I dont think this cd would be something thats hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past   Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past
Page 1 of 1