Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concert Memorabilia

Go down 
+8
shamgar75
scottmitchell74
Stender
White_Mage
EvyMetal
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Waylon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:05 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Probably the strangest piece I have in my
collection, is Thor's mic stand that he bent in half as one of his
"feats of strength" on stage! Might not mean much to anyone but me -
but I think it's cool as hell!

That is cool. 🤘

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:18 am

The Ultimatum set lists are gone.

ult

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:42 am

I used to have an Ace Frehley set list that I stole off of his monitor at the end of one of his solo gigs -- don't have any idea where the heck it is now though.

I have a drum stick from Joe Hasselvander of Raven too. You should've heard me when my wife asked if she should throw it away when we were house cleaning a while back. I told her it was "Don't you DARE, that stick was used IN CONCERT by JOE HASSELVANDER OF RAVEN" and she kinda rolled her eyes at me like "Oooookay, whatever, you geek."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:47 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I used to have an Ace Frehley set list that I stole off of his monitor at the end of one of his solo gigs -- don't have any idea where the heck it is now though.

I have a drum stick from Joe Hasselvander of Raven too. You should've heard me when my wife asked if she should throw it away when we were house cleaning a while back. I told her it was "Don't you DARE, that stick was used IN CONCERT by JOE HASSELVANDER OF RAVEN" and she kinda rolled her eyes at me like "Oooookay, whatever, you geek."

The Metal Geek! headbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:56 am

ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

The Metal Geek! headbanger

Haha, damn right, and PROUD of it!!

Seriously, "MetalGeek" is my screen name on the IMDB (Internet Movie Database). Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:46 pm

I have a Petra concert flyer from their "on fire" tour when they stopped in Medford OR around 84/85. The only reason I have it is because my dad was at the show.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:19 am

Speaking of flyers,I still have a Firehouse flyer when the band were called White Heat.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:43 pm

I was at an Alice Cooper show and he threw his cane out into the crowd because he dropped it. I would have loved to get a hold of that thing!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:23 am

Some MORTIFICATION flyers that are posted on Firestream.

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_02_29_2008_8_17_49_mort4

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_11_24_2007_12_14_54_DeracMort

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_11_24_2007_12_18_07_MortScrollsTour

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_02_29_2008_8_07_13_mort1

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_02_29_2008_8_08_47_mort2

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_11_24_2007_12_04_54_Mortification%20First%20Tour%20Flyer

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_01_29_2008_9_39_21_mortificationpromo

Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 21_02_29_2008_8_16_26_mort3

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 am

circumcision, the man's way. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:40 am

Ultimatum palyed AUSTRALIA? How come we never heard about that?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:50 am

I missed that tour too. Must have been a different Ultimatum. Smile

That was a big show for us. Morty were still very popular at the time. 400 people packed into that little place we played. We opened for Morty for the first time and it was this show that we became friends with Steve Rowe, who later signed us and got us our Diamante distribution contract. Steve watched us play and immediately after came to our table and bought a few shirts and some of our "Symphonic Extremities" demo tapes. It was a big honor for us.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Here's one I"ve been thinking about putting on Ebay.
Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 133_03_03_2008_11_28_21_vengeanceset
It was my set list from the first Once Dead reunion show. I had two of them, one of which I had all the guys sign and I also still have. This one was taped to the stage in front of my monitor. Even has my wonderful footprints on it. Smile

Interesting to note that we were originally billed as Vengeance (without the RISING). At the last minute the band name was changed to Once Dead as Roger Martinez was causing some problems for Roxx and Doug Thieme. The set lists had already been made up for the show, so the Vengeance logo remained.

Also of note, the autographed set list I have can be seen in the Once Dead - Return with a Vengeance DVD. It is used as the "track listing". Since Roxx had asked me to use it for the DVD I had to sign it as well. Felt sort of odd signing something for myself.

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:45 pm

I got a Geezer Butler pick from the Heaven & Hell concert last year, but that's nothing compared to my sister getting Vinny Appice's drumstick. I swear he only used 2 the whole show and that thing was beat up.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:36 pm

The other day a friend was in Beaverton OR and saw a (Hed) p.e flyer nailed to a telophone pole and ripped it off for me.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:08 am

rattpoison wrote:
I got a Geezer Butler pick from the Heaven & Hell concert last year, but that's nothing compared to my sister getting Vinny Appice's drumstick. I swear he only used 2 the whole show and that thing was beat up.

I went to that concert last year, and got Butler's and Iommi's picks. As well as Dave Mustaine's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concert Memorabilia   Concert Memorabilia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concert Memorabilia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2