Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Pool Set Up Ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Best Pool Set Up Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Being a fan of beaty in landscapes (natural and man made) I was searching through google and saving pictures that caught my eye and I saw this and would give my left nut to have a backyard like this:
Best Pool Set Up Ever Ytuy10
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Since no one else seems like they care I must say its a nice picture you brought to show and tell........now go take your seat and take out your Mathematics book.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:03 pm

awillis50 wrote:
Since no one else seems like they care I must say its a nice picture you brought to show and tell........now go take your seat and take out your Mathematics book.

Ha Ha, very funny. I might need to see a doctor because I think my sides have split.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Its a pretty cool setup? I've always wanted some sort of fish pond or fountain in the back yard. Would that be the pool in the back there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Just joking around Dallas but it is a fantastic setup of which my wife and I wouldn't mind having.............though maybe a bit more grass for the kids to graze in.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:44 pm

awillis50 wrote:
though maybe a bit more grass for the kids to graze in.

You have goats? scratch

Cool looking landscaping. When I'm rich and famous, I'll have a backyard just like that.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:14 pm

awillis50 wrote:
Just joking around Dallas

I know, I was too. When people joke around with me I joke back, usually by feining (sic) sarcasm (I forgot to add a smiley face so I understand the confusion).
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:40 pm

My dad use to clean pools for rich people when I was six. I went with him a couple times. Those setups were nice, but the setup in your picture is spectacular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Pool Set Up Ever   Best Pool Set Up Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Pool Set Up Ever
Page 1 of 1