Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is so sad...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:42 am

I work in a 24 hour gas station on the interstate, and I got to work today and found out a woman has been stranded in this tiny little town.

Apparently, her son just abandoned her there with no money and no way to get home, she lives all the way across the state... and shes been there since Saturday Sad

Every truck driver she asked couldn't give her a ride for insurance reasons, and she started crying and it broke my heart....

I couldn't do anything for her either....
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:59 am

Is there any way you could get together some cash and put her on a bus? You might try asking at a few churches.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:04 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Is there any way you could get together some cash and put her on a bus? You might try asking at a few churches.

A few truck drivers pooled for her, I know shes checking churches this morning.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:49 am

you must have the softest heart of any convenience store clerk i've ever met. Laughing

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:15 pm

She must be one ugly woman.
Back to top Go down

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:17 pm

The truckers with insurance concerns sounded a little suspicious.

This is so sad... FatWomenTryingtogetpantson

First she couldn't get her jeans on this morning and now she's stranded at a gas station. It's been a bad day all around.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:42 pm

spectrefate wrote:

GAAAAAAACK! I'M BLIND! BLIND I TELLS YA!! BLIIIIIIIIND!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:14 pm

That butt has no crack. Weird.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Just stab me in the eyes next time Spec. It will be less painful...

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:59 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Spectrefate you Rat Bastard, I sent you them photo's in good faith, "I help you find a larger pair of jeans for your woman" says he, and no look at this : he's starting a peepshow for all the depraved in here, and she's here beside me in tears, mainly due to the fact that the picture in the back is not positioned correctly, I hope you're all happy now there'll be no Jiggy Jiggy for me for the forseable future, (where's me hand cream ???).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is so sad... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is so sad...   This is so sad... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is so sad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: