Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know there are some other Navy Vets here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I know there are some other Navy Vets here Empty
PostSubject: I know there are some other Navy Vets here   I know there are some other Navy Vets here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 3:55 pm

My old age has made me forget. Aren't there some other Navy vets here? I wanted to give you invites to Together We Served Navy. It is kind of like myspace, but for Navy only, you display your ribbons, and pictures. You can also add all your commands, and helps you contact others from that command. Now who were the other Navy Shipmates here? scratch
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: I know there are some other Navy Vets here   I know there are some other Navy Vets here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 5:51 pm

my uncle is a marines vet and my cousin, (his son) is in the navy, I think.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39504

PostSubject: Re: I know there are some other Navy Vets here   I know there are some other Navy Vets here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm

Not me , but my brother just retired about 3 years ago from the Navy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know there are some other Navy Vets here   I know there are some other Navy Vets here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 8:33 pm

man I wish there was a way for you guys to see my profile. it has some pretty cool action pics, and alot of other stuff. one thing they do not have is a link to your profile, it is all hush hush top secret, like the fake moon landing
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: I know there are some other Navy Vets here   I know there are some other Navy Vets here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 9:02 am

Sean Griego is a vet. He served in Desert Storm. Not sure what branch of the military he served in though.

PostSubject: Re: I know there are some other Navy Vets here   I know there are some other Navy Vets here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:00 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Sean Griego is a vet. He served in Desert Storm. Not sure what branch of the military he served in though.
I have talked to him, he was Navy. He was a Corpsman (medical).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know there are some other Navy Vets here   I know there are some other Navy Vets here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know there are some other Navy Vets here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: