Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

black metal is hillarious

Go down 
+6
Smindas
krokus
scottmitchell74
GrandNational
KissinMaiden
mc666
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

black metal is hillarious Empty
PostSubject: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:44 pm

some of you may have seen these before, but i figured they may be new to some. i love black metal, but even i lmao everytime i look at these. even the comments & replies are hillarious.

part 1
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/reviews.cfm/id/1054/page/top____most_ridiculous_black_metal_pics_of_all_time.html

part 2
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/reviews.cfm/id/1055/page/the_other_top____most_ridiculous_black_metal_pics_of_all_time.html

just goes to show you, you should never take yourself or anything else to seriously. Laughing very hard

KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:00 pm

lol i've seen this, pretty funny Smile

Last edited by on Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:05 pm

Yea the comments are all classics, some funny smurf poo there, they read like something Saxon1500 would write.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:17 pm

Locky wrote:
they read like something Saxon1500 would write.
that's what i was thinking, especially the one with Immortal & the guy getting hit by a bus. Laughing very hard

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 10:20 pm

Hilarious..Damn black metal dorks...die....die...die.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 10:37 pm

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard I'm left speechless....I just don't understand!? How
is this supposed to be cool or evil. I agree with the writer...these people are Heavy Metal Geeks!! Plain and simple! Hilarious! Thanks for posting that link!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 10:38 pm

I'd WISH I could rip that good. Truth is, I don't know where to
put the most of the vowels. But judging on Vrangsinn's photo, I
have some ideas....

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 4:16 am

To be honest i have nothing against that image only it look like a joke. Before CRADLE OF smurf poo and DIMMU BURGER start infecting the movement with poser attitude and false black metal their was a real and no joke black metal movement in the north of Europe. I am talking about early MAYHEM, early BEHERIT, early BURZUM etc...Those bands were part of the second wave of black metal movement(1989-1992). But with the popularity of CRADLE and DIMMU many bands wanted a piece of the cake and start posing in a very childish way and lost their fate in the dark side. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 6:02 am

you speak truth Krokus. but even the great bands like Immortal (whom have the funniest pix) can appear humourous trying to look "evil" & scary. most likely even they see the humour in it. otherwise, they would never pose for more than one. Smile

plus lets all not forget how silly the images of other hard music styles can be too. such as power & glam.

it's just basically a reminder that metal is just another form of
entertainment & a business & not some lifestyle or anything. at least for most people. though the poseurs try to pretend differently by taking it all so darn seriously.

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 6:05 am

As I understand it, Immortal are taking the piss with their image. These pictures are hilariously genius.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 9:42 am

Yes, you are right about IMMORTAL. They realy want to be big like CRADLE or DIMMU thats why some years ago they start making those funny photos. I dont respect them for that and never been a fan of them. I like old IMPALED NAZARENE, old DARKTHRONE, old BEHERIT, old MAYHEM etc...but my heart is not with POPBLACKCHILDISHMETAL.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 9:50 am

um...darkthrone?
black metal is hillarious Darkthronefb2

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 9:53 am

and don't mess with Immortal
black metal is hillarious Immortalrf7

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:01 am

mc666 wrote:
um...darkthrone?

I dont think nothing is wrong with that photo. Also HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST had photos like that. You can not compare this DARKTHRONE photo with the IMMORTAL photo in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:05 am

Hmmmm. Not often you see so many Norwegians on a top ten list!!!lol!
And we wonder why real Norwegian metal bands have a hard time to break outside Norway????
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:10 am

krokus wrote:
mc666 wrote:
um...darkthrone?

I dont think nothing is wrong with that photo. Also HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST had photos like that. You can not compare this DARKTHRONE photo with the IMMORTAL photo in my opinion.
well, then we agree to disagree, because i think Darkthrone look downright ridiculous in that picture. it doesn't make them any less cool though. i still love them, just as i do Immortal. i just don't care about the silly Black metal image.

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:15 am

mc666 wrote:
krokus wrote:
mc666 wrote:
um...darkthrone?

well, then we agree to disagree, because i think Darkthrone look downright ridiculous in that picture. it doesn't make them any less cool though. i still love them, just as i do Immortal. i just don't care about the silly Black metal image.

I respect your opinion of course. I do like the black metal image but not when it makes me laugh, like those SATYRICON or IMMORTAL photos. I am happy that their is an other black metal fan on this board. Hail to you brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:43 am

people who do not even listen to black metal know of immortal just off the pics all over the net
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 3:25 pm

My buddy and I were messing around on campus about a decade ago and even though this was not Black Metal related, those hilarious pics reminded me of this:

https://2img.net/h/oi19.tinypic.com/4dz1bif.jpgblack metal is hillarious 4dz1bif

Last edited by on Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 3:28 pm

Holy Crap! That is hilarious Scott lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 3:34 pm

Here's another! What started as making fun of the "horror" at a rumor DC Talk has disbanded morphed into a cold night of Christian College nonsense!

https://2img.net/h/oi17.tinypic.com/2rqd6hy.jpgblack metal is hillarious 2rqd6hy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 3:35 pm

What's with the picture of the guy with his junk hanging out of his pants??
ALL HAIL THE TROO GRIMM KULT BLAKK METTLE PEENIZ!! Wink
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Here's one more....this has flooded back memories!   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 3:41 pm

mc666 showed me how to upload pics, now I'm like a little kid with a new toy! Here's one more bit of foolishment. (BTW, I have no idea how to make them smaller?!?!?) https://2img.net/h/oi9.tinypic.com/2it62xw.jpgblack metal is hillarious 2it62xw
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 4:05 pm

I have never laughed so hard in my life.Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 4:07 pm

The last one should be titled" What happens when Black Metal fans drink to much lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black metal is hillarious   black metal is hillarious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black metal is hillarious
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next