Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!

Go down 
+8
Required Fields
Muloc7253
mc666
MetalRob331
kmorg
Thrasher73
Invader
Chairman_Smith
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Empty
PostSubject: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Date: Jan 29, 2008 6:25 PM
Subject: "Sanctuary" AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!
Body: Today Roadrunner Records has allowed the first taste of music from Cavalera Conspiracy's debut record Inflikted to be revealed on the web! "Sanctuary" has been uploaded to the http://www.roadrun.com/Music/ website as a fairly high quality 320 kpbs MP3 file as well as a WMA stream.

We will wait until next week to post "Sanctuary" on this site, just to give the high quality mp3 a chance to spread around before a low-quality stream is added to our player. Also, for those who downloaded the leak of "Sanctuary" that was ripped from the Jan. 15 BBC Radio 1 Rock show, this version sounds much better.

XXXXXXXX

In other news, Max and Iggor went to the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show this morning for a Cavalera Conspiracy Takeover! For this week only, go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/rockshow/ to hear Max and Igor interviewed for half an hour on air with Daniel P. Carter as they create the playlist from their personal cd collection.

INFLIKTED WILL BE AVAILBLE
MARCH 24, 2008 WORLDWIBE
MARCH 25, 2008 USA

www.cavaleraconspiracy.com
www.roadrunnerrecords.com

Download here, right click save as.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/shared/downloads/CavaleraConspiracy/C%20Cons%20Inflikted.mp3
http://www.roadrun.com/shared/downloads/CavaleraConspiracy/CavaleraConspiracy-Sanctuary.mp3
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Invader wrote:
Sounds good to me.

I absolutley love it, I am so looking forward to this album now!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Why isnt it just Sepultura?
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:32 pm

thrasher73 wrote:

Why does that matter?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:

Why does that matter?

It Doesnt,just wondering why they're not using the name
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:07 am

Becasue they left the cover band, Sepultura, with Kisser and Greene, the name.

The song sounded cool. I'll be buying this album.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:42 am

awesome tones i like Sanctuary better but both tracks are killer in my eyes, this blows recent Sepultura away imo...
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
awesome tones i like Sanctuary better but both tracks are killer in my eyes, this blows recent Sepultura away imo...

I loved both the latest Sepultura and Soulfly releases, but man these two songs have got me stoked!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Glad these songs are like Soulfly's "Jump Tha Fxck Up," or whatever that stupid song was called. With that album name and atrocious Black Flag rip-off album art, I envisioned this album to be some weird aggro-nu-rap-extreme metal album. Sounds much better than I expected.

Although, the song "Inflikted" isn't too far off from what I expected. It's just got an overwhelming metal feel, which sort of hides the other stuff. Haha.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:23 am

it's on my to buy list. i've been listening to a copy with voice overs & although that is extremely annoying, the music sounds great.

i also liked Sepultura's last album, i'm glad they are two separate entities.

Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:11 am

Gonna wait till it's out before I listen to anything from the album, I think. I just know it's gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Man, this is a badass album! If old school Sepultura fans aren't eating this up they're just being stubborn. Highly recommended!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28438

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Glad these songs are like Soulfly's "Jump Tha Fxck Up," or whatever that stupid song was called. With that album name and atrocious Black Flag rip-off album art, I envisioned this album to be some weird aggro-nu-rap-extreme metal album.

You're glad they ARE like them? I think you mean "aren't like them".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:05 am

Required Fields wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Glad these songs are like Soulfly's "Jump Tha Fxck Up," or whatever that stupid song was called. With that album name and atrocious Black Flag rip-off album art, I envisioned this album to be some weird aggro-nu-rap-extreme metal album.
You're glad they ARE like them? I think you mean "aren't like them".
This is why the contraction and I will never date. She's a bxtch, and I hate her.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:15 am

Eyesore wrote:
Man, this is a badass album! If old school Sepultura fans aren't eating this up they're just being stubborn. Highly recommended!
yes, it is very very good. i'm sure it will make my top list at the end of the year.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 am

I've always liked Max's voice and the music is heavy so i expect to enjoy this when i hear the whole thing. Looks like it's gonna be a good year for metal between this and the new Testament!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:05 am

troublezone wrote:
I've always liked Max's voice and the music is heavy so i expect to enjoy this when i hear the whole thing. Looks like it's gonna be a good year for metal between this and the new Testament!
and the new Priest Cool

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:32 am

mc666 wrote:
troublezone wrote:
and the new Priest Cool

...and probably a bunch of other bands i can't think of. I hope the new Soul Embraced will be good as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:59 am

There's a new song on Soul Embraced's MySpace page and it's really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:53 am

nice one!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:48 am

This is just a killer album. I never carred about SOULFLY or about any SEPULTURA after CHAOS AD (never liked tribal music) but this album is pure old school with all type of influences like THRASH, CRUST, HC etc...but all very easy to listen to and with a lot of energy.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 pm

2 thumbs up!! My listeners have been requesting songs from the album none stop. Max's son does some guest vocals on a few song, Rex Brown also appears on a track or 2. Kick ass front to back imo-TJ
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:25 pm

I was quite surprised to be honest, but this is really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:19 am

Here are the two bonus tracks from this album, if anyone wants them. One is a Possessed cover. Both are great!

http://download.yousendit.com/9B9F08015A95BD31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!   The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cavalera Conspiracy - First single and title track up!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: