Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nasty Savage News Bit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Nasty Savage News Bit Empty
PostSubject: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:07 pm

I just spoke to Ben Meyer of Nasty Savage via email and he informed me that Nasty Savage is confirmed for the Keep It True Festival in Germany this year. The band has been dormant for awhile and it's awesome to see they will at least be playing a bit this year.

He also said that a promoter is also trying to book his other band Lowbrow to appear.

If I lived anywhere near Germany, my fat behind would be there!

Just thought I'd share.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:39 pm

I'd love to go to KIT. Awesome lineup this year: FLOTS, FAITH FACTOR, ARTILLERY ...

I have all the DVDs so far too.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:59 pm

The lineup they have for X is the best lineup I've ever seen in my life (for me, of course Very Happy ). It's an embarassment of metal riches and I hate anyone who gets to go!

Nasty Savage News Bit Kitflyer
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Maaaaan... lookit that lineup!! My neck would be SO sore from constant headbangin' if I could go to that baby!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:56 pm

If I were a rich man.....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:59 pm

spectrefate wrote:
If I were a rich man.....

Deedle deedle deedle da da da da da da da da DUM!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Sucky, evil, dumb, dummy, poop Sodvat gets to go and said it was sold out months ago!!

But yeah, if I were rich I'd find a way!!

(I'll comfort myself by believing some poor US saps who get to go are going to be harvested for a Hostel type set-up over there and by NOT being there I reduce my chance of being harvested.... Smile )
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:31 pm

That is one killer line-up!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Savage News Bit   Nasty Savage News Bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasty Savage News Bit
Page 1 of 1