Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brainstorm or Symphorce?

Go down 
+15
Thrasher73
A Handful of Wayne
GrandNational
MetalRob331
Rex
TH Joe
romeolimagolf
MetalGuy71
SideShowDisaSter
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
kmorg
mc666
Lurideath
Wargod
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:55 pm

I got my first Brainstorm disc (Downburst) and my first Symphorce album (Become Death) at the same time. While I can somewhat tell the difference (I wasnt quite sure where Downburst ended and Become Death began at first-I listened to them on my MP3 player at work), I can't say which I prefer quite yet. I listened to them both last night and pretty much loved them equally (although it took more listens to get into Symphorce than it did with Brainstorm). I definatly will seek out more albums from both bands because they are bad a**. Any suggestions where I should go from here would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:01 pm

I liked Symphorce better until Downburst which is the best of the two groups IMHO. Next I would get Godspeed by "Phorce then Liquid Monster by Brainstorm. There all pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Quote :
I liked Symphorce better until Downburst which
is the best of the two groups IMHO. Next I would get Godspeed by
"Phorce then Liquid Monster by Brainstorm. There all pretty good though.

Concerning Brainphorce, I agree with Emptytomb, just I would exactly reverse order of preference. That's the four best, though, from these guys. Great, great, great.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:59 pm

As I said in the Downburst thread, I'd get Liquid Monster next. I have all the Brainstorm discs and that one is still my favorite.

Symphorce is a band I feel I should like but just can't get into. Of course, the only one I have is Twice Second.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 9:31 pm

Scott’s Brainstorm thread got me thinking how much more I like Symphorce. I still listen to Become Death pretty regularly. To me it was the best thing Andy did. Awesome album!

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 12:24 am

I own a couple of Symphorce cds. Excellent musicianship, but the music itself wasn't too memorable.

Maybe i need to give them a fresh spin.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39182

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 11:18 pm

I've never heard Symphorce. I'll have to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm or Symphorce?   Brainstorm or Symphorce? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm or Symphorce?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2