Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The album t-shirt design

Go down 
+3
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

The album t-shirt design Empty
PostSubject: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:17 am

I noticed how similar the Ultimatum mascot guy's skull head looks to the old Danzig one. Coincidence??
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:48 am

I remember hearing that the Danzig skull was supposed to be the skull of the Jersey Devil. Seeing that Glenn was from New Jersey, it seemed logical and a cool rumor to pass along, but I don't know it that's true or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 pm

troublezone wrote:
I noticed how similar the Ultimatum mascot guy's
skull head looks to the old Danzig one. Coincidence??

The album t-shirt design DanzigSkull

I don't know. You'd have to ask Rexorcist. I'll ask him to chime in here. I've never noticed the similarity myself.

ult

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:43 am

The album t-shirt design SkullMinus the teeth and the curled horns.

The album t-shirt design Intothepit
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:06 am

I never noticed the resemblance myself but now that it's been pointed out, I can see some similarity.

The Ultimatum guy has that cool snake like body though. Danzig's guy is just a head. Smile

By the way, Ultimatum dudes, will we be seeing this critter on your future CD covers? Is he going to become your "Eddie" or "Vic Rattlehead?" If so, does he have a name?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:42 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I never noticed the resemblance myself but now that it's been pointed out, I can see some similarity.

The Ultimatum guy has that cool snake like body though. Danzig's guy is just a head. Smile

By the way, Ultimatum dudes, will we be seeing this critter on your future CD covers? Is he going to become your "Eddie" or "Vic Rattlehead?" If so, does he have a name?

Good question!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:50 am

troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Good question!

If he is going to become the Ultimatum mascot, maybe they'll have a "Name That Critter!" contest on their website Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:56 am

What about "Scottie" ? 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:46 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
What about "Scottie" ? 🤘

Laughing very hard

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:53 am

ultmetal wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
What about "Scottie" ? 🤘

Laughing very hard

Does this mean Mglaffas81 wins? Smile

Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:54 am

Thats funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:23 pm

Wait after i looked close the creature seems to be the devil or something considering he has the dragon tail and demon like skull. That would actually be strange for (Scottie) to become their mascot since Ultimatum is a christian band.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey guys, its just a coincidence that they look alike. I didn't have that skull in mind when doing it, but its not like I've never seen it before either so it could have been in the back of my mind.

And troublezone is correct, the demon/devil does represent that and is chained up.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
What about "Scottie" ? 🤘

Laughing very hard

Does this mean Mglaffas81 wins? Smile

YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album t-shirt design   The album t-shirt design Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album t-shirt design
Page 1 of 1