Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NAMM show '08

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

NAMM show '08 Empty
PostSubject: NAMM show '08   NAMM show '08 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:28 am

Every year i want to go to this but i can't get in because it's only open to people in the music industry and a few friends they can bring along. I almost went one year through a friend but it didn't work out. This place is the big get together of all music companies (Tama,Jackson,etc) and all kinds of famous musicians. Ironically this takes place literally down the street from where i live (Anaheim)!
angry
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

NAMM show '08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAMM show '08   NAMM show '08 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:14 am

Cool event, lame restrictions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

NAMM show '08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAMM show '08   NAMM show '08 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:35 am

I get tired of the constant updates on Blabbermouth about this event, telling us about all the stars who will be appearing, but then it always says "THIS EVENT IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC."

It's like they're saying "Hey kids, all your favorite rock stars will be at this place on this date, but YOU'RE NOT INVITED! Nyah nyah!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

NAMM show '08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAMM show '08   NAMM show '08 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I get tired of the constant updates on Blabbermouth about this event, telling us about all the stars who will be appearing, but then it always says "THIS EVENT IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC."

It's like they're saying "Hey kids, all your favorite rock stars will be at this place on this date, but YOU'RE NOT INVITED! Nyah nyah!"

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

NAMM show '08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAMM show '08   NAMM show '08 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:11 pm

thats total bullsmurf man i've always dreamed about goin and now that dream is crushed oh well if i get famous ill bring everyone on this board with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NAMM show '08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAMM show '08   NAMM show '08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAMM show '08
Page 1 of 1