Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PARADOX - ELECTRIFY

Go down 
+2
Olafsto
Vordul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Empty
PostSubject: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:16 am

AFM records release date Jan 10 2008

anyone gonna get this?
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:31 pm

This is one of many bands I`ve been meaning to check out for a long time, so I may very well pick up this one. Actually never heard them. Recommendations anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:44 pm

their new myspace song off the aforementioned release is simply awesome! 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Vordul wrote:
their new myspace song off the aforementioned release is simply awesome! 🤘

How about a link, chief?

Is this the same Paradox that released Collision Course? If so, then I'd pick up their new release. I'm new to the band, but I liked what I heard on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Actually never heard them. Recommendations anyone?

well they have only released 3 albums up to now (this is their 4th CD)

not being smart but any of thier 3 previous CDs are near essential, my personal favorite is "Heresy", it was as you can tell from the year of release below a typical '80's Thrash / Speed release, their comeback album in 2000 was different but still near flawless Thrash.

Discography :

Product of Imagination - 1987
Heresy - 1989
Collision Course - 2000
Electrify - 2008
PARADOX - ELECTRIFY 181706

http://www.myspace.com/kaiparadox

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Locky wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

not being smart but any of thier 3 previous CDs are near essential, my personal favorite is "Heresy", it was as you can tell from the year of release below a typical '80's Thrash / Speed release, their comeback album in 2000 was different but still near flawless Thrash.

Discography :

Heresy - 1989
Collision Course - 2000

How does Collision Course differ from their earlier releases? I'm listening to that one as I type this and it sound like good old speedy thrash with Hetfield-ish vocals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:43 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
How does Collision Course differ from their earlier releases? I'm listening to that one as I type this and it sound like good old speedy thrash with Hetfield-ish vocals.

In my opinion it was different to the earlier material due to the whole sound being more polished than the rawer '80's sound of the first two albums, but after 11 years (since the "Heresy" album) the band were back firing on all cylinders and I am looking forward to hearing the new CD.

Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Here is their new video:

Yeah the new Paradox is killer, but their other cds are kinda hard to come buy and expensive from what I've seen!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
but their other cds are kinda hard to come buy and expensive from what I've seen!

Wargod48

Yea you can pick up Collision Course for a couple of $$$, the first two CDs though you could have to pay through the nose for them. "Product" & "Heresy" were also part of this Metal Mind revolution with the 2000 copies limited in digi form.

Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Locky wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

Discography :

Heresy - 1989
Collision Course - 2000
Electrify - 2008

Thanks for the info, and thanks for not beeing smart (cocky bast....) just kidding
Will definitely hunt down some of these!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Locky wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

Discography :

Heresy - 1989
Collision Course - 2000
Electrify - 2008

Thanks for the info, and thanks for not beeing smart (cocky bast....) just kidding
Will definitely hunt down some of these!!!

No I didn't mean it to sound that way, I ment it as they have only 3 albums released (4 now) and any of them 3 are excellent choices, different than recommending a band who may have 6/7 CDs out.

You wont go wrong with any of them Olafso.

Always thing about it this way :

What Would Al Do ?

PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Albundy

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:33 pm

You know Al would be picking it up as will I.Heresy and Product of Imagination are both classics
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 am

I JUST got this release. Over a year late, but oh well. I just can't afford to buy everything when it first comes out! Looking forward to cranking it up today! 🤘

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 am

ultmetal wrote:
I JUST got this release. Over a year late, but oh well. I just can't afford to buy everything when it first comes out! Looking forward to cranking it up today! 🤘

If you like "Collision Course", then "Electrify" will be to your liking. It's pretty awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARADOX - ELECTRIFY   PARADOX - ELECTRIFY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARADOX - ELECTRIFY
Page 1 of 1