Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outworld - New Demos Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Outworld - New Demos Online Empty
PostSubject: Outworld - New Demos Online   Outworld - New Demos Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:52 pm

http://www.myspace.com/outworld

Not sure if there are any fans here, but this band is awesome. They're a heavy prog-metal band, but with a singer that is absolutely sick! He's a bit similar to the guy in Biomechanical. He can go from singing really heavy and then switch to a powerful Dickinson style and then bust out some Halford-like wails. Awesome stuff.

Their last album and demo are both killer. Highly recommended. Here's a video from their last album:

🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Outworld - New Demos Online   Outworld - New Demos Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:01 pm

well since Rusty is one of my fav guitarists this is goin to be a must have for me whenever they get this great work out. I love prog metal and this sounds sick..
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Outworld - New Demos Online   Outworld - New Demos Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Rusty Cooley is one of the best young guitar players around, he plays a 7 string Dean specailly made for him. I heard the new demo's couple weeks ago and had them as my song for awhile.
Good stuff they won the heavy metal segment on famecast in fact they were 1 of 2 true metal bands on there the others sucked!

Last cd was awesome!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outworld - New Demos Online   Outworld - New Demos Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outworld - New Demos Online
Page 1 of 1