Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pricing Guides

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:05 am

so does anyone use em?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:59 am

what are they anyway
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:44 am

Price guides for what? Baseball cards? Records? Comic Books?

When I was a teenage comic book geek the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide was my Bible, but over the years I quickly learned that market trends change so quickly (not just in comic books, but in any sort of collectible) that by the time a book like that sees print, it's already out of date.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:46 am

TheGooch wrote:
what are they anyway

Them books that tell you how much the records that you may have might be worth, never liked them myself because I find that their prices are way off the mark, Ebay and the likes is a buyers market so as you know people will pay what they like and the guide will not really help the seller out unless it gives them a ball point figure to place a reserve on the thing.

Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:11 pm

oh pricing guides for buying cd's or records
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 pm

i understand now.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:41 am

I used to buy them for both comic books and baseball cards back in the day, but I'd imagine pricing guides are kinda obsolete these days with the internets and all.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Yeah, i thought about using one for buying cds but now i just go on amazon and see how much people are sellin' them for.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:05 pm

That's what I do...I go to Ebay to see what they are fetching....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pricing Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing Guides   Pricing Guides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pricing Guides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: