Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trial by Fire
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Trial by Fire

Number of posts : 271

Three Empty
PostSubject: Three   Three Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:01 am

I was rooting through the bins at a 'going out of business blowout sale' and came across Three - The End is Begun. The album art was ultra cool and it was a metal blade record, and was going for practically nothing ($1.99) so I figured 'what the hell eh?' and bought it. I've never heard of the band before this and had no idea what to expect at all. After a spin it was clear that metal this cd is not. However, while not being the type of music i normally gravitate towards, I found myself really enjoying this disc. It sounds very similar to Coheed and Cambria, whom I've heard a few times, only less pop-ish. The vocals are very haunting at times and there is some decent guitar work done in smatterings throughout. I was wondering if anyone else came across this band or given them a listen. While this is not a cd that'll get a whole lot of play in my cd player, I think its worth checkin out. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three   Three Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:43 am

Not familiar with Three.

Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three   Three Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:50 am

I have two copies of their last album available for trade (hint, hint). Like Coheed, I don't buy the nonsense that this band is progressive rock/metal. They're not bad, but not my thing really.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three   Three Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:48 am

......is a magic number!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three   Three Icon_minitime