Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DementiaRadio ANyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

DementiaRadio ANyone Empty
PostSubject: DementiaRadio ANyone   DementiaRadio ANyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:29 am

Dont know if this belongs in here buy does anyone ever listen to any radio sites online? I usually do when im browsing this forum.

But i must say DementiaRadio.com is by far the best out there that suits my tastes for Prog/power metal. I tried a few others like Pandora and Yahoo music but nothing compares to a station that plays bands like

Nevermore, Evergrey, Redemption, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Mercenary, Brainstorm, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Dream Evil, Firewind, and so many other bands like this.

They also love to throw classic rock in the mix to keep u guessing.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: DementiaRadio ANyone   DementiaRadio ANyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:06 am

I usually listen to my CDs while surfing so I can decide the music. Wink

If I haven't any CDs with me I listen to hardradio.com or knac.com. I've tried others, but came always back to those two. The DementiaRadio.com you mentioned I don't know, but it sounds interessting because I like Power and Prog Metal very mutch. I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: DementiaRadio ANyone   DementiaRadio ANyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:41 am

ghost wrote:
I usually listen to my CDs while surfing so I can decide the music. Wink

If I haven't any CDs with me I listen to hardradio.com or knac.com. I've tried others, but came always back to those two. The DementiaRadio.com you mentioned I don't know, but it sounds interessting because I like Power and Prog Metal very mutch. I'll try it.

its the best on the net. It also throws in a lot of shred artists which i find very interesting as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DementiaRadio ANyone   DementiaRadio ANyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DementiaRadio ANyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: