Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They don't make 'em like they used to!

Go down 
+3
caniplaywithmadness?
TheGooch
kmorg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

They don't make 'em like they used to! Empty
PostSubject: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:52 pm

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:53 pm

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 pm

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:01 pm

the second two are better
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:19 pm

heehee, wock and woll cwazy nights
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 pm

I love Loudness!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Vintage Loudness = 🤘!!!!

On an unrelated note: how the heck do you do that YouTube window-inside-your-post thingie? Did I miss a memo??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:15 pm

that solo is WICKED in the first one! 🤘
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:14 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Vintage Loudness = 🤘!!!!

On an unrelated note: how the heck do you do that YouTube window-inside-your-post thingie? Did I miss a memo??

n00b! While you're watching the video, on the right side, there is a HTML code for embedded videos. Copy and paste into a post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:09 am

Quote :
n00b! While you're watching the video, on the right side, there is a HTML code for embedded videos. Copy and paste into a post.

Hey, bro, we're not as technical as you youngins. When we were your age, there was no internet. Hell, there was no you yet either.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Vintage Loudness = 🤘!!!!

If you hit the reply button (do not use the quick reply function), there is an icon for video above the text box. Then just paste the URL found on YouTube, and off you go!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:53 pm

kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Vintage Loudness = 🤘!!!!

If you hit the reply button (do not use the quick reply function), there is an icon for video above the text box. Then just paste the URL found on YouTube, and off you go!

A-ha, OK, I see it now. I'll have to remember that little toy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Ya mean, like this?

(The interview bit at the beginning is kinda annoying since it goes on WAY too long and it's in Japanese, but if you can get thru that you'll see a pretty cool live rendition of "Let It Go")

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They don't make 'em like they used to!   They don't make 'em like they used to! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They don't make 'em like they used to!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: