Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it time to bug Ult yet?

Go down 
+7
EvyMetal
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
T-Roy
ultmetal
Chairman_Smith
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Is it time to bug Ult yet? Empty
PostSubject: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:53 am

Or are you waiting for Christmas for an update? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:07 am

Gonna be a bit more of a wait. Sorry. Been a crazy past couple weeks. I might just have to put up a smaller update than usual. I have a pile of CDs I just haven't had time to write about yet.

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:20 am

:kickbutt:
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:42 am

T-Roy wrote:

Mercy, please!

If not, I will have to use the mighty Is it time to bug Ult yet? 706602 emoticon!

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:44 am

Heck with this kind of pressure, No Life Til Metal should just become a subscription site.

Hmmm....

I bet people would pay at least $5.00 a month...........
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:45 am

Yes, everyone send me $5 a month please. Very Happy

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:46 am

ultmetal wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Mercy, please!

If not, I will have to use the mighty Is it time to bug Ult yet? 706602 emoticon!
UH....THAT LOOKS LIKE A 5 MINUTE MAJOR AND A GAME MISCONDUCT FOR SPEARING BUDDY!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:01 am

Bettman will be calling you any minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:04 am

Scott,

You must quit worrying about your family, car and job, and get us some reviews.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:14 am

Guys! Give ol' Scott a break! Having seen him in picture, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy you want to mess with!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:16 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Scott,

Or he could pass out the CDs amongst the board members and let US review them for him.

I bet that would make for one seriously funky NLTM update.

Seriously, maybe you could do that for your April Fool's update in a few months, Scott, whattaya say?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:16 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Guys! Give ol' Scott a break! Having seen him in picture, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy you want to mess with!

he could beat me up if he got a ladder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Seriously, maybe you could do that for your April Fool's update in a few months, Scott, whattaya say?

I want to review Dark Angel's We Have Arrived. You can go ahead and send it today. Smile

But I'm with FF, I dig that idea.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 am

Scott,

SERIOUSLY BRO, your priorities are WAAAAY off right now Ult! THE CAR! OH THAT DARN CAR, I HATE THAT CAR!!! WHY'D YOU REMIND OF HIS CAR!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:33 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:35 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Yup, you're a big old tall monster as well. However, just remember, I'm down low and in striking distance of vital organs. I fight dirty. Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:40 am

ultmetal wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Yup, you're a big old tall monster as well. However, just remember, I'm down low and in striking distance of vital organs. I fight dirty. Twisted Evil

Thank God you're a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:10 pm

Scott,

lol!
I was thinking about posting about that. Ult has many other things on his plate so I will never complain about lack of updates. I can only imagine how much work it takes to maintain a botomless CD collection, a family, etc. all the while having a job (I have two jobs but neither of those other things). Then again, I'm a bit on the lazy side.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:27 pm

Why bug him at all? When he does update it the person that bugged him for an update goes, "Cool." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:14 pm

It's to early to bug for an update, besides he is probably busy getting and wrapping Christmas presents for all of us! humble
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:40 pm

let's just wait for one of those new year's updates. im sure he'll get a lot of cd's at Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:14 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Why bug him at all? When he does update it the person that bugged him for an update goes, "Cool." Rolling Eyes

I mostly posted it in jest.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:38 am

on the bright side.. anytime anyone posts a thread asking ult to update NoLifeTilMetal, kmorg usually updates Metal-Metropolis within a few days. Very Happy

Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:51 am

mc666 wrote:
on the bright side.. anytime anyone posts a thread asking ult to update NoLifeTilMetal, kmorg usually updates Metal-Metropolis within a few days. Very Happy

That was my plan alllllll along
mwahaha... mwahahaha.. MWAHAHA!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! *cough*
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:48 am

angry we want an update asap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to bug Ult yet?   Is it time to bug Ult yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it time to bug Ult yet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next