Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Empty
PostSubject: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:17 am

Hey folks, I've had this LP for a few years now, but there's not much information around concerning it, they were limited to a handnumbered amount of 500 and were released on Archaic Temple Productions.

does anyone here know anything about it or even have it ?

King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" IMGP2630

The only difference between the tracklistings on the CD & LP is that Radar Blood is not on the LP.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:22 am

YES!!! This has been released on cd as well! I don't have it, but almost bought it a month ago or so. It's basically for collectors only.

It's King Diamond's band pre-Mercyful Fate, Black Rose. I want to get this eventually, but it goes for a pretty hefty price on ebay. What do you think of it? Is it just messing around type of stuff? Or does it sound good - like an album?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:19 am

blackieboy wrote:
I want to get this eventually, but it goes for a pretty hefty price on ebay.

Haha, this CD was deleted by Metal Blade not so long ago and they were unloading them at bulk for $0.99 Laughing

Screw eGay and check some distros, you definitely should be able to find it under $10 at Sentinel Steel or some other place
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25876

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:16 pm

I never even knew this existed on vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:31 pm

As far as I know, this was a rehearsal with Black Rose, recorded on September 30th, 1980.
The whole thing was just recorded with 8 microphones through a small board directly to tape, so that's why the sound quality is not very good.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:38 pm

I had one I got from a bulk purchase from Metal Blade. I got rid of it on lala.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:30 pm

Right, I must have posted the wording wrong in my original post,

I was wanting to find out info on the LP not the bands history or the CD, it's just that I've never seen another copy of it around on vinyl.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"   King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Diamond - 20 years ago "a night of rehersal"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: