Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farmer cut off his own arm

Go down 
+7
ultmetal
SAHB Healer
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Chairman_Smith
mc666
Tall Tyrion
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Farmer cut off his own arm Empty
PostSubject: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:42 am

No kidding.... If you think you've had a bad day, just read this:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2615270.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:02 am

I saw this on the news. That's insane! I'd probably have done the same thing (I hope).
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:57 am

ouch

Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:33 am

That made me wince and reach for my arm.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:56 am

I swear I've read that story before, some years ago.

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:20 am

My goodness, that man has guts.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:22 am

Everytime you think it's as bad as it can get, it gets worse. I was half expecting to hear a bear came out of the woods and attacked him next.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:46 am

kmorg wrote:
I swear I've read that story before, some years ago.

A coupla years ago, there was a story of a lone hiker/mountain climber that fell into a crevice and got wedged between some boulders. In order to escape, he had to cut his own arm off with a pen knife. If that wasn't bad enough, after hacking off his own arm, he had to hike back a few miles to get to his car and get help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:10 pm

I'm sure this has happened more than two times, too.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:37 pm

My dog got his tail caught in a barb wire fence, and he chewed the tail off to get loose. Only problem was that he chewed the tail off below where it was caught, so now he was still stuck, but with half his tail chewed off. Not a smart animal. At least we found him and he's ok now, except he's still stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:08 pm

that's one tough mamasmurfer

kinda makes me glad that one of my members is inverted and safe from being cut off. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:49 am

Wow! That story just made me squirm. Dang! Can't even imagine how painful that would have been.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:51 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
My dog got his tail caught in a barb wire fence, and he chewed the tail off to get loose. Only problem was that he chewed the tail off below where it was caught, so now he was still stuck, but with half his tail chewed off. Not a smart animal. At least we found him and he's ok now, except he's still stupid.
THAT DOG IS METAL BROTHER! 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:19 pm

That just had to hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:52 pm

using your body weight to break the exposed bone.

yeah.

not something you ever want to have to do.....
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:38 am

i remember the person who had to bite their arm off after it got trapped under a fallen rock while mouanteneering
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:30 pm

Farmers are a rare breed. They are some of the toughest people alive. 🤘
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farmer cut off his own arm   Farmer cut off his own arm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farmer cut off his own arm
Page 1 of 1