Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Merry Christmas update...

Go down 
+3
krokus
ultmetal
kmorg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

A Merry Christmas update... Empty
PostSubject: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:21 pm

lol! Well, it is an update, at least....... on my website, that is! lol!

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:27 pm

well, only 2 releases of this year i consider them top...but you don;t have them there,hehehehe... lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:45 pm

syrus wrote:
well, only 2 releases of this year i consider them top...but you don;t have them there,hehehehe... lol!

Of what year? 2001?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:48 pm

Always great an update from you.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:48 pm

syrus wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't even understand what you are trying to say.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:54 pm

Blood Tsunami was the heaviest on this update.

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:54 pm

kmorg wrote:
syrus wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't even understand what you are trying to say.

i saw your top list for 2007 lol! ....i have also many of your wanted items..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:42 pm

You have the debut from Into Eternity? Damn! I want that. =)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:43 pm

Checking it out as we speak...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:17 pm

Dude,wheres all the new Thrash releases for 07?Oh well,at least you have Blood Tsunami.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:22 pm

I'm with you on the new Rob Rock CD it is in my top 20 and when asking me if it's better than the others I must say, not better but different. I thought after Holy Hell the new album would be even heavier (as seemed to be the pattern), but instead I was pleasently suprised to find out that instead of increasing the heaviness he just combined (IMO) the heaviness of Holy Hell and the melody of Eyes Of Eternity. As for the Gamma Ray album I will have to wait for next year. That first Into Eternity album is one I've had on my want list for a while and almost got it on my last big purchase (before working down my debt) but I would only allow myself six CDs at that time and that was one of them I passed over.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:27 am

Thanks to everyone checking my site. And thankd for taking time to comment. It's always great to get some feedback!

PostSubject: Re: A Merry Christmas update...   A Merry Christmas update... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Merry Christmas update...
Page 1 of 1