Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Thought You'd Like to know...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Just Thought You'd Like to know... Empty
PostSubject: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:03 pm

I gave the Ultimatum dudes some props on the "music" message board at IMDB. Somebody started a thread asking people to post links from YouTube of thrash bands "OTHER than the Big Four" so I did some quick YouTube digging and found a clip of Ultimatum performing "Blood Covenant" at UFTA 2, so I put the link in my reply post. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I gave the Ultimatum dudes some props on the "music" message board at IMDB. Somebody started a thread asking people to post links from YouTube of thrash bands "OTHER than the Big Four" so I did some quick YouTube digging and found a clip of Ultimatum performing "Blood Covenant" at UFTA 2, so I put the link in my reply post. Smile

Nice going. If you keep doing things like that, Ultimatum will start to gain notice and a steady following, perhaps even becoming popular and go mainstream which of course leads to selling out. Then message boards will be aflame with comments like "Yea, I used to listen to them, but after Into the Pit, they sold out IMHO". You know we can't listen to anything popular.

Hope you're happy. angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:50 pm

Because of you FF, ult is going to cut his hair and start playing metallic blues. Heck, the next Ultimatum cover may have an artist's rendering of semen since you had to go blabbing about our best kept secret.
angry
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:51 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Nice going. If you keep doing things like that, Ultimatum will start to gain notice and a steady following, perhaps even becoming popular and go mainstream which of course leads to selling out. Then message boards will be aflame with comments like "Yea, I used to listen to them, but after Into the Pit, they sold out IMHO". You know we can't listen to anything popular.

Hope you're happy. angry

Uh-oh... now I've done it haven't I?? Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:55 pm

Right on. Thanks for the props guys.

I don't think we will go the same route as Metallica. We have discussed the possibility of going hip-hop though. Yo! Ultimatum rocks!

sick

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:01 pm

ultmetal wrote:
We have discussed the possibility of going hip-hop though. Yo! Ultimatum rocks!

Better than pot...yo ultimatum rocks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:39 pm

How about a "KIDZ BOP" album of Ultimatum tunes?? Imagine the crossover appeal of a bunch of well scrubbed 12 year old kids singing your hits!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
How about a "KIDZ BOP" album of Ultimatum tunes?? Imagine the crossover appeal of a bunch of well scrubbed 12 year old kids singing your hits!!!

Violence and Bloodshed would be worth the price of the disc on its own. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:59 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Violence and Bloodshed would be worth the price of the disc on its own. Smile

Heck yea, then maybe they could get the Kidz Bop version onto the soundtrack of the next "High School Musical" movie... and Ultimatum's fortune would be made! WOOT!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Heck yea, then maybe they could get the Kidz Bop version onto the soundtrack of the next "High School Musical" movie... and Ultimatum's fortune would be made! WOOT!

Just Thought You'd Like to know... High_school_musical_image_screensho

Hope I got those lyrics right.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:24 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Just Thought You'd Like to know... High_school_musical_image_screensho

Hope I got those lyrics right.

Laughing very hard Looks right to me. I salute your mad Photoshop skillz by the way.

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:52 am

ultmetal wrote:

I don't think we will go the same route as Metallica. We have discussed the possibility of going hip-hop though. Yo! Ultimatum rocks!

sick
i see the vomit smiley, but are you serious? i remember you saying something about recrding an xmas rap song. are you really considering hip hop?

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:50 am

mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

sick
i see the vomit smiley, but are you serious? i remember you saying something about recrding an xmas rap song. are you really considering hip hop?

I'm pretty sure he was joking. I hope so anyway.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:59 am

mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

sick

Absolutely not. It's all just joking around. I'm way to white to rap. lol!

We were asked to record a Christmas song for a compilation, but it would be a metal song and wouldn't be out until next year.

ult

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:14 am

whew, that's a relief. cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Thought You'd Like to know...   Just Thought You'd Like to know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Thought You'd Like to know...
Page 1 of 1