Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Empty
PostSubject: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:27 pm

(In case any of you wanna check this out)

Paul Di'anno. . .

Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Dianno

He's the dude that sang on. . .

Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Maidendebut

and

Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Maidenkillers

. . . and now he's paying Filipinometal a visit!!!!

From the interview:

. . . Life hasn’t exactly been pleasant ever since his replacement by ex-Samson vocalist Bruce Dickinson, but he has managed to survive, sober up, and discover his spirituality. The last 20 years have seen the release of his solo material under the Battlezone/Paul Di’anno moniker and lengthy bouts of touring. On the eve of his latest stretch of roadwork he takes some time out to introduce himself to Filipinometal.

(samples from the questions)

2. What must one avoid if one does not wish to get socked by Paul Di’anno?
-Just don't act like an idiot or don't annoy me.

6. Who is Dennis Stratton? In one interview you described him very, shall we say, “colorfully”?
-He was the second guitarist in Maiden in the early days, and was also the worst person (and a smurf poo guitar player) i have ever had the bad luck to have to work with.The guy is just a wanker and alwasy will be

20. For the British, one’s posterior can either be the “fanny”, “bum” or “arse”. A cigarette is a “fag”, sex is “shag” and chicks are “birds”. What other interesting British word-equivalents can you teach us?
-Wanker or Tosser can mean, he's an idiot or masterbating.
Bummer can mean it's not good or man shagging man.
Blowjob can mean a hair dressing technique or a lady sucking your dick
Arse bag can mean he's a wanker like Dennis Stratton or a bag full of smurf poo to carry around. I hope they are interesting enough for you.

here's the link:

http://www.filipinometal.com/articles/?id=25
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:18 pm

lol paul diannos hilarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:07 pm

When has that dude ever sang?
Back to top Go down
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:12 am

Eyesore wrote:
When has that dude ever sang?

beyond the first two maiden albums he released a string of solo albums under the Battlezone/Dianno/Nomad imprint but he never escaped the shadow of his former band
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:18 pm

I saw him not long ago but in january or february he will come near me, only 40 km away to play live and for shore i will go. He is great live. A punk metal dude that still love to shock his fans by acting crazy on stage.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:56 pm

He could pass for Fred Durst's father in some pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 pm

krokus wrote:
I saw him not long ago but in january or february he will come near me, only 40 km away to play live and for shore i will go. He is great live. A punk metal dude that still love to shock his fans by acting crazy on stage.

Too bad he can't sing worth a smurf poo, he might still be in Maiden!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:30 pm

Required Fields wrote:
He could pass for Fred Durst's father in some pictures.

...or his dirty uncle who likes to smell soiled underwear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!   Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Di'anno interview @ Filipinometal.com!!!
Page 1 of 1