Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Empty
PostSubject: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:08 pm

Stormtroopers of Death - Rise of the Infidels
Anyone have this CD yet? Thoughts?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:09 pm

I have it. It's OK. Not an essential purchase but a nice little collectible, I guess. Billy Milano's stage patter during the live set is hilarious as always.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 am

I have it, and when I made a thread about it I got jumped on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:32 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
A little sensitive tonight? No one jumped on you at all. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:35 am

Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
A little sensitive tonight? No one jumped on you at all. Shocked

I'm exaggerating.

Thats the only problem with the internet, you can't put a tone on your text.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:31 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I have it. It's OK. Not an essential purchase but a nice little collectible, I guess. Billy Milano's stage patter during the live set is hilarious as always.

Thats probably the best part of the whole album haha.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:11 am

i passed on this release.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:34 am

mc666 wrote:

If it hadn't been sent to me as a free promo, I probably would've passed on it too. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:44 am

mc666 wrote:

Think you'll end up getting a cheap used copy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:27 am

When did this come out? I had no idea. Why doesn't anyone like it? Is it really that bad??
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:27 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Think you'll end up getting a cheap used copy?
probably, or it'll end up in a bulk collection i buy.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:39 am

blackieboy wrote:
When did this come out? I had no idea. Why doesn't anyone like it? Is it really that bad??

It came out a few months ago. It's not "bad" per se, just kind of unnecessary. It's basically the record label squeezing the last bit of juice out of the S.O.D. name to make a few more bucks IMHO

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:27 pm

I have it. It's decent. It's not something you have to rush out and buy. It's like Freddy said, it's a cash in thing from the record label. The band playing The Ballad Of Nirvana in Seattle is hilarious though.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 pm

nevermore wrote:
The band playing The Ballad Of Nirvana in Seattle is hilarious though.

Yea, they start off the set with it, no less... and then they play it a SECOND time in the middle somewhere... classic!

Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:07 pm

New S.O.D. album???? Or just some lame compilation ?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:21 pm

sovdat wrote:
New S.O.D. album???? Or just some lame compilation ?

It's a live set plus four studio tracks, two of which are previously unreleased.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels   S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.O.D. - Rise of the Infidels
Page 1 of 1