Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defenders of the Faith tour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Defenders of the Faith tour Empty
PostSubject: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:16 am

a new yearly metal tour package has just been announced for the uk this year called the Metal Hammer Defenders of the Faith tour coheadlined by Opeth and Arch Enemy with two special guests to be announced soon

the tour hits venues in late april if anyone is interested

source: metal hammer website
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:15 am

When I saw the topic headline I thought it was going to be a Judas Priest discussion. I saw Priest twice on the Defenders of the Faith tour. I think Great White was opening for them at both shows. I think I might still have the tour program as well.

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:12 pm

Yeah I thought it was about Judas Priest as well. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:18 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Yeah I thought it was about Judas Priest as well. Oh well.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:24 pm

I came here because I heard there is supposed to be free pizza.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:42 pm

spectrefate wrote:

There was. I ate it. Sorry. Embarassed

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:44 pm

Crap.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:45 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Crap.

There was beer too, but I think I just got the last one. Sorry again. Embarassed

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:57 pm

Import or domestic?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:57 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Import or domestic?

Does it matter? It was free.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:59 pm

Yes it does. A beer even if it is free, must have taste, which means it shouldn't have been brewed in Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:31 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Yes it does. A beer even if it is free, must have taste, which means it shouldn't have been brewed in Wisconsin.

Wise man say:
Free beer, even if it's bad beer, is better than no beer, Grasshopper.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

There was. I ate it. Sorry. Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:30 am

spectrefate wrote:

please please do not start about wisconsin and beer again! angry

and no this thread was not about judas priest but it is not my fault if metal hammer stole the name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of the Faith tour   Defenders of the Faith tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defenders of the Faith tour
Page 1 of 1