Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl

Go down 
+3
kmorg
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:44 pm

I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned this yet...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=84878
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:49 pm

Quote :
SAXON Drummer 'Sets Record Straight' On 3 INCHES OF BLOOD 'Vicious Attack' - Nov. 15, 2007
SAXON drummer Nigel Glockler has released a statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding the alleged "vicious attack" at the hands of 3 INCHES OF BLOOD drummer Alexei Rodriguez which reportedly left Glockler with broken glasses and a black eye.

Said Nigel: "Having read all the comments about the fracas at [this past weekend's Hard Rock Hell festival in] Minehead [UK] on Classic Rock and Blabbermouth, I thought it was about time to set the record straight and to nip the 'Chinese whispers' in the bud, once and for all!

"There was no party, no-one was hitting on anyone, it was a totally unprovoked and vicious attack on me in the doorway of the apartment as I opened the door to the guy who was obviously out of it and was trying to bust said door down — for what reason, I have no idea. I wanted to ask him what his problem was and he just smashed me in the face and dragged me out onto the entrance balcony with such force that I went flying into the railings, hoping that they wouldn't give way and send me over the edge. As I went to get up, he punched me some more and then proceeded to to kick me in the face, head and body as I lay on the floor — then he ran off as the security guys arrived, and that was it, pure and simple.

"3 INCHES OF BLOOD have issued an apology, which I accept, although I don't hold them in any way responsible, but thanks anyway, guys!

"If Alexei wants to apologize personally to me, then fine.

"So that's it. Let's have an end to all this now. I've put it behind me so no more discussion on the subject — case closed!"

The other members of 3 INCHES OF BLOOD stated in their apology, which was released on Monday (November 12), that "in no way were Alexei's actions a reflection of our band. Needless to say we were completely shocked and horrified to learn about these events and are grateful that SAXON was still able to perform. We have complete respect for SAXON as a band and as individuals and would never want anyone's livelihood as a musician to be jeopardized for any reason.

"Alexei's behaviour was appalling and completely unacceptable and it is our decision to immediately remove him from the band. We would like to attempt to repair the damage that has been caused and hope that you will not think of 3 INCHES OF BLOOD as a band that habitually acts in such inappropriate ways."

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:49 pm

Sounds pretty nasty. Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl 706602 :kickbutt:

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:18 pm

I hope he didn't spill more then 3 inches of blood.........

Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:22 pm

kmorg wrote:
I hope he didn't spill more then 3 inches of blood.........

Oh brother. fainting
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:32 pm

First Vicious Rumors, now this. The metal scene is starting to look like WWE Wrestlemania or somethin'!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:01 pm

Pick on someone your own age (and low talent level), Alexei!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:41 pm

Not to mention hitting a guy with glasses on. Good for the other members of 3 Inches for the apology and booting Alexei.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:21 pm

one guy kicks another guys ass...big deal. must have been a slow day for music news.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 10:01 pm

I stumbled upon this while reading about saxon today. Pretty dumb. If Nigel really got his ass as kicked as it says, that is pretty impressive to be able to play a show still as a drummer afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl   Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saxon/3 Inches of Blood Drummer Brawl
Page 1 of 1