Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear NFL defenses.....

Go down 
+5
T-Roy
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
mc666
scottmitchell74
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Dear NFL defenses..... Empty
PostSubject: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:22 pm

Your worst nightmare has arrived. Adrian peterson set the single game rushing record today with 296 yards.

Now bow to your daddy.

Dear NFL defenses..... P1_taylor
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:38 pm

I've been saying for a couple years that he reminds me of a more VIOLENT Eric Dickerson. He's going after Dickerson's records, it would seem! I love watching him run. I've always loved the violent runners and he's quickly becoming my favorite. Just hope he stays healthy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:48 pm

Dude, he looks like the high schooler who is owning all the other high schoolers a scouting tape. Dude needs a new league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:49 pm

http://www.nfl.com/videos
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:49 pm

he definitely impressed me. humble

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:28 pm

This was inevitable because after being a lifelong Vikings fan I swore off them last year forever. The Vikings whether good or bad, exist to make me misearable. I now live in Wisconsin, and I ain't a Packer fan yet or anything but...
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:33 pm

AD = All Day
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:06 am

HE IS AWESOME! Guy runs like a wild man. My son Luke use to say,
"he acts like Taz when he runs dad" when we would watch OK games! What
a great description. cool
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:17 am

It's true...he's like TAZ! My absolute favorite thing is that he WON'T go out of bounds! I love to watch him. The Network switched channels right before their last possession and I missed the record! angry angry angry. However, I saw the majority of this game and I kept telling my wife (and the air mostly)....this guy is the best I've seen! Silly as that sounds, I live in Texas and have watched him closely since his Freshman year. You just never quite know how colllege skills will translate into the pros but man, it's like he's running in college still. Realistically it's probably too early to annoint him and all-time great, but Barring injury this dude will be one of the all-time greats. And concerning his running style....Walter Payton was violent like this and lasted a long, long time so you just never know....

You know who reminds me of Peterson both in running style and physically? Darren McFadden. I watched some of his game Saturday and although I'd say AD is more violent I'd also say McFadden is a wee bit faster if possible and he's lanky. He could easily add 10-15 (or more) pounds of muscle on his 6'2" frame and not lose one bit of speed. It will be fun watching these guys the next 10-12 years!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9esS0GTpEfY
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:08 pm

The Cowboys held him in check!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:16 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Your worst nightmare has arrived. Adrian peterson set the single game rushing record today with 296 yards.

Now bow to your daddy.

Dear NFL defenses..... P1_taylor

thats some run man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:54 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
The Cowboys held him in check!

No, our coach held him in check. Even the Dallas radio guys were saying that the whole game.

Hos stats against Dallas. he had 12 carries for 63 yrd with a td and 5.3 yards a carry. It's no coincedence that after this game, Childress starting giving him the ball more.

Att
Yds
Avg
Lng
TD
Rec
Yds
Avg
Long
TD
FUM
Lost

Dear NFL defenses..... Video @ DAL
L 14-24
20T
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:38 pm

Can you imagine how many yards he'd have if Childress wouldn't have handled him like that early? As it is he stands a good chance of challenging all the single season rushing yards records. I hope he does! Records are made to be broken and Dickerson has had his since 1984. What Peterson really needs to do is break OJ's yards per game record in the process....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:22 am

Childress is a moron. Don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:53 pm

If Childress knew anything about football they would be good. If they had a QB and few other parts they would be unbeatable but as is all we have is the great Adrian Peterson to watch this year. Hopefully they will draft a good QB or go out and sign one. Tavaris is not the answer.

Give AD a surrounding cast and they will be awesome!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:27 am

He's got a chance to be the Francisco Liriano of football.
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:47 pm

Um.... yeah.

How 'bout those Packers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:29 pm

Wow - Took 'til Week 11, but we finally have an official response from the NM contingent! You're slippin' Bronto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:17 pm

brontotex wrote:
Um.... yeah.

How 'bout those Packers!

Nice of you to show up after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear NFL defenses.....   Dear NFL defenses..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear NFL defenses.....
Page 1 of 1