Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.

Go down 
+2
Lari
Troublezone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17147

The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Empty
PostSubject: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 pm

https://blabbermouth.net/news/max-and-igor-cavalera-re-record-sepulturas-schizophrenia-album
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6375

The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 5:02 am

Yeah, why not.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26439

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 11:59 am

They've already done the earlier stuff too. I guess they want to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 7:46 pm

I’m all for it… plus the original still exists (for those that only want that).

I just wish they would stop using that same producer/engineer (reverb boy).

I love reverb on the old VH albums and surf rock. But not drenching it on thrash albums.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 6:54 pm

nevermore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9938

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 3:24 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 1:35 pm

The original had bad production, but I hope they don't mess this up!!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12760

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 5:41 pm

(IMHDO) That proverbial well of creativity must have dried up Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.    The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cavalera Bros are releasing a re-recording of the Schizophrenia album.
Page 1 of 1