Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 12:31 am

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 2:52 pm

Happy Christmas!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 7:59 pm

Merry Christmas you filthy animals! santa

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 7:35 pm

Merry belated Christmas everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately but it's been a rough couple of weeks.

Work at the store during the run-up to the holiday was murder, plus I came down with a very nasty cough/cold the week before Xmas that totally knocked me over and refused to go away.

I was still goin' to work every day but when I came home, all I wanted to do was roll into bed. I didn't finally start to kick that till the middle of this past week. So Christmas was a pretty sedate affair this year, since I was feeling pretty blah. I'll make up for the lack of beers on New Years' Eve. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 7:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

plus I came down with a very nasty cough/cold the week before Xmas that totally knocked me over and refused to go away.

I was still goin' to work every day but when I came home, all I wanted to do was roll into bed. I didn't finally start to kick that till the middle of this past week. So Christmas was a pretty sedate affair this year, since I was feeling pretty blah. I'll make up for the lack of beers on New Years' Eve. Very Happy

Damn dude, I've been dealing with that for the last 3 weeks. I'm finally starting to kick it in the ass.

Oh and merry Christmas everybody and a happy New Year too!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 9:17 pm

007 wrote:

Damn dude, I've been dealing with that for the last 3 weeks. I'm finally starting to kick it in the ass.

Oh yeah, it suuuuucked. Haha. I was sick as a dog for a good two and a half weeks. A couple of days before Xmas I thought I was over it, but then on Xmas Eve I got home from work and it came roaring back all over again - fever, cough, etc. and I was sick as hell for another few days. I felt like I'd been hit by a truck all thru the holiday.

Fortunately (knock on wood) I seem to be over the hump now...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!   Merry Christmas!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!
Page 1 of 1