Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannibal Corpse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Cannibal Corpse  Empty
PostSubject: Cannibal Corpse    Cannibal Corpse  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 2:34 am

I’m very impressed by this latest album. I have never been a big CC fan, but I’ve been hearing some music of theirs recently (particularly the song: Inhumane Harvest) and I knew I needed to get this album. Erik Rutan was an excellent choice to replace Pat O’Brien. Besides his solid musicianship, his production and engineering skills are top notch. The band now has a guy that can make sure their albums sound as good as possible.

Every song on this album is great! Creative gore lyrics as usual…
Super heavy guitar tones, the snare drum is crisp and the bass drums are full without standing out too much.  headbanger

The best album I’ve bought recently!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Cannibal Corpse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse    Cannibal Corpse  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 12:59 am

It is fantastic. They were firing on all cylinders. I love the uncensored artwork too.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Cannibal Corpse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse    Cannibal Corpse  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 2:53 am

In the past I was always more of a Malevolent Creation fan, but this new Cannibal record is excellent! I think Erik Rutan’s contribution gave them a boost.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

Cannibal Corpse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse    Cannibal Corpse  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 11:37 am

I dig on it more than the previous one, "Red Before Black"

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Cannibal Corpse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse    Cannibal Corpse  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 8:58 pm

This band already has a new album out, “Chaos Horrific”. And it sounds damn good! headbanger

This current lineup with Erik Rutan (his 2nd album with CC) is a great match. He kicks ass on guitar and is one of the best recording engineers for extreme metal. 

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

Cannibal Corpse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse    Cannibal Corpse  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 1:59 pm

Troublezone wrote:
This band already has a new album out, “Chaos Horrific”. And it sounds damn good! headbanger

This current lineup with Erik Rutan (his 2nd album with CC) is a great match. He kicks ass on guitar and is one of the best recording engineers for extreme metal. 

I saw them last night and they were crushing!! CC are the kings of death metal!!

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cannibal Corpse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse    Cannibal Corpse  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse
Page 1 of 1