Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite concerts of 2022

Go down 
+6
Wrecked Neck
James B.
Lari
Fat Freddy
nevermore
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Favorite concerts of 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 10:39 am

I know there's a few on here people who attend shows. What were some of your favorites from 2022?

Here's mine:
1. Carolina Chainsaw Massacre Festival. A new metal/horror themed fest here in my state of NC started up by Incantation's John McEntee and his wife Yoyo. I didn't get to attend both days because of work. Day 2 was headlined by Nuclear Assault. Demolition Hammer,Incantation, Nasty Savage were some of the openers.
2. Mercyful Fate with Kreator and Midnight.
3. WASP with Armored Saint.
4. Haunt with Seven Sisters and Intranced.
5. Cavalera with Bewitcher.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 10:54 am

Judas Priest & Queensryche, Prudential Center, Newark NJ, March 2022

...also my only concert of 2022 Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 11:13 am

I only went to two...

RockFest Finland 2022

Check out the thread.

And another one with Alice Cooper, Accept, The 69 Eyes, Reckless Love, Bullet for my Valentine (eugh).

So, whatever. I used to go see live bands more often in clubs. But it's been a rough year. The previous year I saw plenty.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 12:05 pm

I saw 2 shows

Journey and Toto in February

Anthrax, Black Label Society and Hatebreed in August
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 12:16 pm

007 wrote:
I saw 2 shows

Journey and Toto in February

Anthrax, Black Label Society and Hatebreed in August
I never saw Anthrax live. I'd love to. I've only recently become a huge fan, despite owning Spreading the Disease and Among the Living on CD for 20+ years.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 6:42 pm

My only 3....

Acoustic Frankie Hannon & Richard Betts in Pollack Pines living room (Thanksgiving)
Testament, Exodus, and Death Angel in Salt Lake
Molly Hatchet in Great Falls

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 12:21 pm

Not sure if I made five I’d out on a list.

1) Mercyful Fate at the Psycho Vegas festival. Was able to see Cirith Ungol, Samael, and a few others I’ve never seen before.

2) Mercyful Fate, with Midnight and Kreator here in Phoenix.

3) Nick Masons; Saucerful of Secrets. So cool to hear the psychedelic Floy songs live.

4) W.A.S.P.. I could put them at three honestly, such an awesome show.

5) T.S.O.L.. Ooened for Black Flag, but they sucked Wasn’t there for them anyways, so didn’t care and ended up leaving early.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 1:11 pm

Queensrÿche and Judas Priest in April, along with Sacrifice in September.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 3:13 pm

#1 for me was easily Elton John at the United Center in Chicago. Amazing performance...I didn't think I would be able to see him but after the tour was delayed due to Covid I was able to make it happen. So glad I did.

I also loved the Sonic Slam Tour: Faster Pussycat, L.A. Guns, and Tom Keifer. It was actually my first time seeing the same tour on back to back nights (in Des Plaines and St. Charles, IL).
Back to top Go down
FoJ
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 2:35 pm

I drove 8 hours to see Whitecross and Bloodgood in Ohio in February. One of my favorite concerts ever! Michael Bloodgood had a cerebral hemorrhage two days later and then died. It was the band’s final show. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 7:46 pm

I really didn't see many concerts in 2022. The San Diego Metal Swap Meet took the best for me!!

Also saw Cannibal Corpse, Dark Funeral and Immolation and that was AMAZING!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite concerts of 2022   Favorite concerts of 2022 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite concerts of 2022
Page 1 of 1