Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dio: Dreamers Never Die

Go down 
+3
nevermore
Lari
Wrecked Neck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Dio: Dreamers Never Die Empty
PostSubject: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 10:16 pm

Anyone here see the new Dio movie? If not, you should be ashamed of yourselves lol If so, what did you think?

Seen a lot of band biopics before, and must say this was one of the best, if not the best I’ve seen. I was disappointed they didn’t even mention Dehumanizer though. Had a few stories I’d never heard before. Tears and laughs were shared by all in attendance. Overall great job putting it together, I’ll be looking forward to the Blu-ray release.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 12:01 pm

I've not seen it yet, but I plan to go.

Dio
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 4:18 pm

I was planning to go see it yesterday but the theater changed the posted show time. So, I ended up missing it. I plan on buying the blu-ray when it's released.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 4:29 pm

I saw it in the theater yesterday. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 6:58 pm

Well technology and myself don't work too well together. I bought tickets for the wrong day so I missed it! Anyway, its not a bio-pic, its a documentary. Totally different.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 9:41 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Anyway, its not a bio-pic, its a documentary. Totally different.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/biopic

“A biopic is a film that tells the story of someone's life.”

Mmmmmmmmk
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 6:25 pm

Biopic = a movie dramatizing the life of a particular person, typically a public or historical figure.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 8:42 pm

“A biopic is a film that tells the story of someone's life.”

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 9:45 pm

I always thought a Biopic was a movie where actors play someone they are portraying. Whereas a documentary tells the life of that person without the acting.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 9:58 am

If it was a biopic, they'd have Rhea Pearlman play Dio.

Dio: Dreamers Never Die Rhea10

oldschooldoom likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 11:48 am

Lurideath wrote:
I always thought a Biopic was a movie where actors play someone they are portraying. Whereas a documentary tells the life of that person without the acting.

That is my understanding as well. In example, "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Rocket Man", "The Dirt", "Hysteria", "Ray", "Elvis", "Walk The Line", "Coal Miner's Daughter", "The Runaways", "La Bamba", "Buddy Holly Story", "Sid & Nancy", and "The Doors".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 5:46 pm

That is my thoughts exactly James!
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom
Metal novice
Metal novice
oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 12:54 pm

I wish I could stream it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio: Dreamers Never Die   Dio: Dreamers Never Die Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dio: Dreamers Never Die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: