Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wraithkiller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 10:31 am

I saw this on the CMR board. This band sounds almost like old Kreator. headbanger

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 5:37 pm

That is Eric and Shawn's (both ex Avenger of Blood) new band. Good music overall, but bullshit hiding who they are.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 8:00 pm

Lurideath wrote:
That is Eric and Shawn's (both ex Avenger of Blood) new band. Good music overall, but bullshit hiding who they are.

No wonder I thought of you when I heard this band. It’s very similar to AoB. Sorry you guys had a falling out.

Regarding them hiding who they are… are you referring to the “Christian label”?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 2:49 am

No just their use of aliases and where they say they are from. HAHA Idiots. Funny they quit AoB and screw myself and Marc out of a full US tour, European tour, lost our label, merch, and so much more, yet they form this project. I have talked to both of them ONCE since they quit. They can do what they want, but I just find it bullshit after all that.The music is good and I will give them that. But the respect issue is ZILCH!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 7:22 am

Lurideath wrote:
No just their use of aliases and where they say they are from. HAHA  Idiots. Funny they quit AoB and  screw myself and Marc out of a full US tour, European tour, lost our label, merch, and so much more, yet they form this project. I have talked to both of them ONCE since they quit. They can do what they want, but I just find it bullshit after all that.The music is good and I will give them that. But the respect issue is ZILCH!

How is the progress coming with your new version of AoB? Any new songs soon?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:26 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Lurideath wrote:
No just their use of aliases and where they say they are from. HAHA  Idiots. Funny they quit AoB and  screw myself and Marc out of a full US tour, European tour, lost our label, merch, and so much more, yet they form this project. I have talked to both of them ONCE since they quit. They can do what they want, but I just find it bullshit after all that.The music is good and I will give them that. But the respect issue is ZILCH!

How is the progress coming with your new version of AoB? Any new songs soon?

Well we just finished re-recording Complete Annihilation, but more on that soon!

As far as new songs, we have started with that. We have 1 new song fully completed musically, 3 other songs are written musically, but have to be learned... and we have 3 songs that are now about half done. It's still very much AoB, but it is different. Still killer thrash stuff (the last album was a mistake even though I had to try something different. It just wasn't AoB). So we are going back to the war, violence, serial killers, horror aspect of lyrics. And even a song about those 2 fkn idiots mentioned that this thread is about!

We will be recording 2 new songs in September. Then pushing toward a new album.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
steelers
Metal student
Metal student
steelers

Number of posts : 105

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 2:44 pm

Wraithkiller music is fire as the kids might say.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 8:04 am

Fire in the crotch maybe. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wraithkiller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wraithkiller    Wraithkiller  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wraithkiller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: