Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath

Go down 
+7
Witchfinder
Gilbert
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Lari
James B.
11 posters

Back Street Kids
Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_lcap8%Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
You Won't Change Me
Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_lcap8%Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
It's Alright
Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_lcap0%Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gypsy
 8% [ 1 ]
All Moving Parts (Stand Still)
Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_lcap0%Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rock n Roll Doctor
Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_lcap33%Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
She's Gone
 0% [ 0 ]
Dirty Women
Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_lcap42%Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Empty
PostSubject: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 11:49 am

Track listing from my U.S vinyl version

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 12:37 pm

Dirty Women
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 2:07 pm

Even the best tracks are pretty tame here.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:53 pm

"Rock N Roll Doctor" for me

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 6:50 pm

Rock N Roll Doctor
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9872

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 7:23 pm

Don't own the album and have never checked any samples.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 8:18 am

The clunker of the Ozzy era. This is a tough album to love.

I"ll go with Rock N Roll Doctor. I also like Dirty Women.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 8:42 am

Dirty Women
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 1:08 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I don't own it on CD, but it was one of the first Sabbath albums I ever heard in full. I borrowed it from the local public library in the 90's.

The album cover was fascinating. The music was not. I was pretty turned off by Ozzy-era Sabbath after hearing it. I got into it (70's Sabbath) again after I bought a few of the earlier ones.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9872

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 4:02 pm

Lari wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
I don't own it on CD, but it was one of the first Sabbath albums I ever heard in full. I borrowed it from the local public library in the 90's.

The album cover was fascinating. The music was not. I was pretty turned off by Ozzy-era Sabbath after hearing it. I got into it (70's Sabbath) again after I bought a few of the earlier ones.

I am gonna check out a few samples.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 7:33 am

I went with Rock n Roll Doctor, but this album SUCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 12:04 am

This is my second least favorite album with Ozzy. First would be Never Say Dieotehr than the title track, thers not much on this one I like. I actually like most of the songs on Technical Ecstasy, but its a hard choice for me between Dirty Woman and Back Street Kids, but ended up going with Back Street Kids. Next week I could change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 6:08 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
This is my second least favorite album with Ozzy. First would be Never Say Dieotehr than the title track, thers not much on this one I like. I actually like most of the songs on Technical Ecstasy, but its a hard choice for me between Dirty Woman and Back Street Kids, but ended up going with Back Street Kids. Next week I could change my mind.

I think “Junior’s Eyes” is a good track too… on Never Say Die.

Dirty Women has that killer riff at the 3:19 mark! What a great groove.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 11:22 pm

"Dirty Women", followed by "She's Gone" and then "Back Street Kids".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath   Best Tune Off Of Tecnical Ecstacy Album By Black Sabbath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1