Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soulfly: Totem (2022)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Soulfly: Totem (2022) Empty
PostSubject: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 11:30 am

New song available:

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 6:12 pm

I just don't get this band at all. Early on they were Nu-Metal (Unmetal) and they seemed to start finding their way, and then they take another musical diarrheal direction. LOL This song is horrible!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 11:49 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I just don't get this band at all. Early on they were Nu-Metal (Unmetal) and they seemed to start finding their way, and then they take another musical diarrheal direction. LOL   This song is horrible!

I lost interest in Soulfly many albums ago.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 1:42 am

They did well with Marc Rizzo on guitar. He was the guy that pushed Max to go back to the fast and heavy stuff. Now I have a feeling Max will be lost again… not a lot of players can play everything like Rizzo. He would need someone like Jeff Loomis to kick ass again.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 1:53 am

Gilbert wrote:
Lurideath wrote:
I just don't get this band at all. Early on they were Nu-Metal (Unmetal) and they seemed to start finding their way, and then they take another musical diarrheal direction. LOL   This song is horrible!

Then why make the thread???? lol

Not a bad song, but I've never really gotten into them much. They've always been a take it or leave it kinda band for me. Buy it if it's cheap, otherwise I pass.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 1:53 am

Gilbert wrote:
Lurideath wrote:

I think Dark Ages to the last one “Ritual” were very good. Some better than others… actually, I think Ritual may be the best so far! Rizzo left on a high note.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 2:13 am

They've never done much for me. Their early stuff was just.... meh. Even the heavier and faster stuff they made didn't really grab my attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulfly: Totem (2022)   Soulfly: Totem (2022) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulfly: Totem (2022)
Page 1 of 1